The Los Angeles Dodgers (101-44) and Arizona Diamondbacks (68-78) battle in NL West action, on Monday at 10:10 PM ET.
The Diamondbacks are an underdog (+212 moneyline odds to win) when they take on the Dodgers (-256). The Los Angeles Dodgers will give the start to Clayton Kershaw (8-3, 2.44 ERA), who is looking for win No. 9 on the season, and the Diamondbacks will turn to Merrill Kelly (12-6, 3.01 ERA). The contest has a set total of 7.5.
Dodgers vs. Diamondbacks Predictions
Dodgers vs. Diamondbacks Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Dodgers vs. Diamondbacks Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Los Angeles has an 8-2 record across the 10 games it was a moneyline favorite in its last 10 matchups.
- In their last 10 matchups (all 10 of them had set totals), the Dodgers and their opponents combined to go over the run total five times.
- Los Angeles’ record against the spread is 7-3-0 over its past 10 games.
- Arizona has played as the underdog in seven of its past 10 games and has gone 2-5 in those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Diamondbacks and their opponents have failed to hit the over seven times.
- Arizona has three wins against the spread in its last 10 chances.
Dodgers vs. Diamondbacks Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Clayton Kershaw
- The Dodgers have gone 11-7-0 ATS in Kershaw’s 18 starts that had a set spread.
- The Dodgers are 11-7 in Kershaw’s 18 starts this season with Los Angeles as the moneyline favorite.
- Over Kershaw’s 18 starts, his team is 11-7.
- Kershaw’s starts hit the over on the run total eight times in 18 games with a set total this season.
Projected starter: Merrill Kelly
- Kelly and his team have a record of 19-12-0 against the spread when he starts.
- When he starts a game and his team is the underdog on the moneyline, they have a record of 9-14.
- Kelly’s team has a 14-15 record in his starts this season.
- In Kelly’s 31 starts with a total, the teams have hit the over 14 times.
Dodgers Batting Leaders
- Freddie Freeman leads the Dodgers with a team-high batting average of .327.
- In MLB, Freeman ranks 55th in homers and ninth in RBI.
- Freeman enters this matchup on a four-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .316 with a home run, five walks and four RBI.
- Mookie Betts has put his power on display as he paces his team with 34 home runs.
- Betts ranks eighth in homers and 34th in RBI this year.
- Betts has hit safely in three games in a row. During his last five outings he is hitting .217 with a double, a home run, two walks and four RBI.
- Trea Turner leads the Dodgers with 97 runs batted in.
- Turner brings a 14-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last 10 games he is hitting .304 with four doubles, two triples, a home run, three walks and seven RBI.
- Will Smith is batting .258 with 25 doubles, a triple, 22 home runs and 55 walks.
Diamondbacks Batting Leaders
- Christian Walker is batting .236 this season with a team-high 34 home runs and 83 RBI.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Walker ranks eighth in homers and 23rd in RBI.
- Walker heads into this matchup on a four-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .250 with a double, two home runs and four RBI.
- Daulton Varsho has collected 116 hits this season and has an OBP of .309. He’s slugging .459 on the year.
- Among all MLB batters, Varsho ranks 31st in homers and 50th in RBI.
- Varsho heads into this game on a three-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .294 with two doubles, a home run and an RBI.
- Ketel Marte has collected 112 base hits, an OBP of .325 and a slugging percentage of .410 this season.
- Josh Rojas leads Arizona in batting average (.263) this season while adding eight home runs and 50 RBI.
Where To Watch Dodgers vs. Diamondbacks
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.