The Cleveland Browns (1-1) are 5-point favorites when they host the Pittsburgh Steelers (1-1) in an AFC North matchup on Thursday, September 22, 2022 at FirstEnergy Stadium. The game’s over/under is 38.5.
Browns vs. Steelers Predictions
Browns vs. Steelers Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Browns and Steelers: Betting Trends
- The Browns have covered the spread in a game one time this season (1-1-0).
- The Browns have yet to cover the spread when playing as at least 5-point favorites (0-1).
- Games involving the Browns have hit the over twice this season.
- The Browns have been listed as the moneyline favorite only one other time so far this season, a game they lost.
- The Browns have played as a moneyline favorite of -218 or shorter in just one game this season, which they lost.
- The Browns have an implied moneyline win probability of 68.6% in this contest.
- The Steelers have gone 1-0-1 against the spread this season.
- The Steelers have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 5-point underdogs.
- This year, no Steelers games has hit the over.
- The Steelers have split the two games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- The Steelers have played as an underdog of +179 or more once this season and won that game.
- Together, the two teams combine for 46.5 points per game, eight points more than the over/under of 38.5 for this contest.
- The 46 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 7.5 more than the 38.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the Browns have seen a 40.3 over/under in their games this season, 1.8 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- Steelers’ games have a total points bet of 42.3 points this season, 3.8 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Browns Players to Watch
- Nick Chubb is the No. 7 fantasy player overall and the No. 1 fantasy RB with 43.6 points (averaging 21.8 per game).
- Kareem Hunt’s 26.4 total fantasy points (an average of 13.2 per game), are good enough to place him 39th overall and eighth among RBs.
- So far this season, Jacoby Brissett’s 26.3 total fantasy points make him the No. 40 fantasy player and No. 19 QB. He averages 13.2 fantasy points per game.
- Amari Cooper is working on the 79th-ranked fantasy season (26th among WRs) with 17.8 fantasy points, averaging 8.9 per game.
Steelers Players to Watch
- So far this season, Mitchell Trubisky is 44th overall among all players and 21st among all QBs with 24.1 fantasy points (12 per game).
- Najee Harris has racked up total 17.5 fantasy points this year (8.8 per game), which make him the 21st-ranked RB and the 82nd-ranked player overall.
- Pat Freiermuth averages 7.9 fantasy points per game on the way to 15.7 total fantasy points. That makes him the 97th-ranked fantasy player overall and the sixth-ranked TE.
- Diontae Johnson’s fantasy season so far has him ranked 46th among WRs and 125th overall with 11.2 points (5.6 per game).
Where To Watch Browns vs. Steelers
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.