Before you bet on Chase Claypool’s player prop betting options in Thursday’s game, which starts at 8:15 PM ET on Amazon Prime Video, take a look at some key stats and trends to know. Claypool’s Pittsburgh Steelers (1-1) face the Cleveland Browns (1-1) in Week 3. The matchup will take place at FirstEnergy Stadium in Cleveland, Ohio.
Claypool Receiving Insights
- Claypool averages 22.0 receiving yards, 18.5 fewer than the over/under of 40.5 that has been set for Thursday’s matchup.
- Claypool has not totaled more than 40.5 receiving yards in a game (over the course of two outings).
- Claypool’s average over/under for receiving yards is 72.3. But he is accumulating 50.3 less per game than that.
- Claypool has not gone over on a receiving yards prop bet this season in two games.
- Claypool does not have a touchdown catch this year (in two games).
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Cleveland Browns Rankings
- The 258 passing yards per game yielded by the Browns defense makes them the NFL’s 26th-ranked pass defense.
- So far this year, the Browns have surrendered five passing TDs to opponents, averaging 2.5 per game. That ranks 26th in the league.
Where To Watch Chase Claypool
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.