The New England Patriots (1-1) will look to prove oddsmakers wrong when they hit the field against the Baltimore Ravens (1-1) on Sunday, September 25, 2022 as 3-point underdogs. The total is 43 points for this game.
Ravens vs. Patriots Predictions
Ravens vs. Patriots Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Ravens and Patriots: Betting Trends
- The Ravens have covered the spread in a game one time this season (1-1-0).
- The Ravens have an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- This season, Ravens games have hit the over once.
- The Ravens have been listed as the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and they split the two games.
- The Ravens have played as a moneyline favorite of -165 or shorter in just two games this season, and they split 1-1.
- The Ravens have an implied moneyline win probability of 62.3% in this matchup.
- The Patriots have not covered the spread this year (0-1-1).
- The Patriots have yet to cover the spread (0-1) when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- This season, no Patriots games has hit the over.
- The Patriots lost the only game they’ve played as the underdog this season.
- The Patriots have played as an underdog of +139 or more once this season and lost that game.
- Together, the two teams combine for 43 points per game, matching the over/under of 43 for this contest.
- This matchup’s over/under is 0.5 fewer points than the 42.5 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2022.
- The Ravens have seen a 43.8 average over/under in their games this season, 0.8 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 0.3 points separates the average total points bet in Patriots’ games (43.3 points) and this contest’s over/under (43 points).
Ravens Players to Watch
- Lamar Jackson is the top fantasy player overall with 62.8 fantasy points (31.4 per game).
- Rashod Bateman has collected total 28.7 fantasy points this year (14.4 per game), which make him the 32nd-ranked player overall and the eighth-ranked WR.
- Devin Duvernay is 33rd overall and ninth among WRs after scoring 27.6 fantasy points (averaging 13.8 per game) so far this season.
- Mark Andrews is working on the 54th-ranked fantasy season (second among TEs) with 21.9 fantasy points, averaging 11 per game.
Patriots Players to Watch
- So far this season, Mac Jones is 57th overall among all players and 25th among all QBs with 21.2 fantasy points (10.6 per game).
- Damien Harris has recorded 20.5 fantasy points this year (10.3 per game), good enough to place him 16th among RBs and 60th overall in league-wide fantasy standings.
- Nelson Agholor’s 17.8 total fantasy points make him the No. 79 fantasy player and No. 26 WR. He averages 8.9 fantasy points per game.
- Jakobi Meyers has put together the 97th-ranked fantasy season (34th among WRs) with 15.7 fantasy points, averaging 7.9 per game.
Where To Watch Ravens vs. Patriots
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.