The Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (2-1) will square off against the Florida International Panthers (1-1) in C-USA action on Saturday, September 24, 2022 at Houchens Industries-L.T. Smith Stadium. The Panthers are currently heavy, 28-point underdogs. The over/under for the outing is 66.5 points.
Western Kentucky vs. Florida International Predictions
Western Kentucky vs. Florida International Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Western Kentucky vs. Florida International Betting Trends
- Western Kentucky has covered the spread two times over three games with a set spread.
- The Hilltoppers are winless against the spread when they are 28-point favorites or more (0-1).
- Games involving Western Kentucky have hit the over once this season.
- Western Kentucky has been the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and they won both of the games.
- Western Kentucky has played as a moneyline favorite of -9091 or shorter in just one game this season, which it won.
- Florida International has not covered the spread yet this year (0-2-0).
- Florida International games have gone over the total once this year.
- Florida International lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- Florida International has not been a bigger underdog this season than the +1780 moneyline set for this game.
Western Kentucky vs. Florida International: Over/Under Trends
- None of Western Kentucky’s games this season have finished with a higher combined score than Saturday’s over/under of 66.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 64 points per game, 2.5 points fewer than the over/under of 66.5 for this matchup.
- This game’s point total is 1.8 fewer points than the 64.7 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2022.
- The Hilltoppers have seen a 66.7 average over/under in their games this season, 0.2 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 6.0 points more than the average over/under in Panthers’ games this season (60.5 points).
Western Kentucky Players to Watch
- Austin Reed has thrown for 880 yards (293.3 ypg) to lead Western Kentucky, completing 69.4% of his passes and recording nine touchdown passes and three interceptions this season. He’s also figured in the ground game with 67 rushing yards (22.3 ypg) on 21 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- Kye Robichaux has carried the ball 26 times for a team-high 202 yards (67.3 per game), with one touchdown this year.
- This season Davion Ervin-Poindexter has racked up 103 yards (34.3 per game) on 30 carries with one touchdown.
- Daewood Davis’ 279 receiving yards (93.0 yards per game) lead the team. He has 16 receptions with two touchdowns.
- Malachi Corley has totaled 150 receiving yards (50.0 yards per game) and three touchdowns, hauling in 17 passes this year.
- Jaylen Hall’s nine receptions have netted him 115 yards (38.3 ypg) and one touchdown.
Florida International Players to Watch
- Grayson James has thrown for 403 yards (201.5 ypg) to lead Florida International, completing 59% of his passes and recording four touchdown passes and two interceptions this season.
- EJ Wilson Jr.’s team-high 61 rushing yards (30.5 per game) have come on 17 carries, with one touchdown this year. He’s also tacked on seven catches for 34 yards (17.0 per game).
- This season Lexington Joseph has rushed for 21 yards (10.5 per game) on eight carries.
- Tyrese Chambers’ 158 receiving yards (79.0 yards per game) lead the team. He has 18 receptions with two touchdowns.
- Kris Mitchell has put up an 86-yard season so far (43.0 receiving yards per game) with two touchdowns, reeling in five passes.
- Josiah Miamen’s seven grabs this season have resulted in 73 yards (36.5 ypg).
Where To Watch Western Kentucky vs. Florida International
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.