The UCLA Bruins (3-0) will meet their Pac-12-rival, the Colorado Buffaloes (0-3) in a matchup on Saturday, September 24, 2022 at Folsom Field. The Buffaloes will need a complete game to pull off an upset, they are currently 20.5-point underdogs. The over/under for the contest is 58 points.
UCLA vs. Colorado Predictions
UCLA vs. Colorado Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
UCLA vs. Colorado Betting Trends
- UCLA has covered the spread one time this season (1-2-0).
- The Bruins are 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 20.5-point favorites.
- Games involving UCLA have hit the over twice this season.
- UCLA has been listed as the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and they won both of the games.
- UCLA has played as a moneyline favorite of -1583 or shorter in only one game this season, which it won.
- Colorado is winless against the spread this season (0-3-0).
- Colorado has not covered a spread when playing as at least 20.5-point underdogs (0-1).
- Colorado games have gone over the total twice this year.
- This season, Colorado has been listed as the underdog in three games and failed to win any of those contests.
- Colorado has played as an underdog of +870 or more once this season and lost that game.
UCLA vs. Colorado: Over/Under Trends
- UCLA and its opponents have combined to exceed Saturday’s over/under of 58 points twice this season.
- There has not been a Colorado game this season with more combined scoring than Saturday’s point total of 58.
- Together, the two teams combine for 50.7 points per game, 7.3 points fewer than the total of 58 for this game.
- The 61 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 3.0 more than the 58 over/under in this contest.
- The Bruins have seen a 59.0 average over/under in their games this season, 1.0 point more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 5.7 points more than the average over/under in Buffaloes’ games this season (52.3 points).
UCLA Players to Watch
- Dorian Thompson-Robinson has thrown for 662 yards (220.7 ypg) to lead UCLA, completing 72.6% of his passes and tossing six touchdown passes and one interception this season. He’s also figured in the ground game with 114 rushing yards (38.0 ypg) on 14 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- Zach Charbonnet’s team-high 189 rushing yards (63.0 per game) have come on 34 carries, with one touchdown this year. He’s also tacked on eight catches for 87 yards (29.0 per game).
- This season Keegan Jones has rushed for 140 yards (46.7 per game) on 34 carries with one touchdown, while also checking in with 87 yards (29.0 per game) on six catches and one touchdown.
- Jake Bobo’s 168 receiving yards (56.0 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 11 receptions and one touchdown.
- Kazmeir Allen has reeled in 16 passes for 122 yards (40.7 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
Colorado Players to Watch
- J.T. Shrout has 232 passing yards (77.3 ypg) to lead Colorado, completing 40% of his passes and throwing two touchdown passes and one interception this season.
- Deion Smith’s team-high 159 rushing yards (53.0 per game) have come on 28 carries, with one touchdown this year.
- This season Alex Fontenot has rushed for 84 yards (28.0 per game) on 20 carries.
- Daniel Arias’ 124 receiving yards (41.3 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s collected nine receptions.
- Jaylon Jackson has put up a 46-yard season so far (15.3 receiving yards per game), hauling in three passes.
- Montana Lemonious-Craig’s three receptions have turned into 33 yards (11.0 ypg).
Where To Watch UCLA vs. Colorado
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.