The Southern Miss Golden Eagles (1-2) will look to upset the Tulane Green Wave (3-0) on Saturday, September 24, 2022 at Yulman Stadium. The Green Wave are considerable favorites in this one, with the spread posted at 12.5 points. The over/under in this contest is 49.5 points.
Tulane vs. Southern Miss Predictions
Tulane vs. Southern Miss Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Tulane vs. Southern Miss Betting Trends
- Tulane has covered (or pushed) in each game with a spread this season to compile a 3-0-0 ATS record.
- In games they have played as 12.5-point favorites or more, the Green Wave have a perfect ATS record of 2-0.
- Games involving Tulane have yet to hit the over once this season.
- Tulane has been the moneyline favorite only one other time so far this season, a game they won.
- Tulane has played as a moneyline favorite of -479 or shorter in just one game this season, which it won.
- Southern Miss has covered the spread three times over three games with a set total.
- Southern Miss has a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 12.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Southern Miss have hit the over twice this year.
- Southern Miss has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- This season, Southern Miss has won one of its two games when it is the underdog by at least +355 on the moneyline.
Tulane vs. Southern Miss: Over/Under Trends
- Tulane and its opponents have combined to go over Saturday’s over/under of 49.5 points twice this season.
- There have been two games featuring Southern Miss this season with more combined scoring than Saturday’s total of 49.5.
- The over/under for the game of 49.5 is 20.2 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Green Wave (37.0 points per game) and the Golden Eagles (32.7 points per game).
- This matchup’s point total is 19.8 fewer points than the 29.7 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2022.
- On average, the Green Wave have seen a 55.7 over/under in their games this season, 6.2 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- Golden Eagles’ games have a total points bet of 50.3 points this season, 0.8 points more than the over/under for this game.
Tulane Players to Watch
- Michael Pratt has thrown for 658 yards (219.3 ypg) to lead Tulane, completing 62.7% of his passes and collecting six touchdown passes and two interceptions this season. He’s also run for 139 yards (46.3 ypg) on 22 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- Iverson Celestine’s team-high 141 rushing yards (47.0 per game) have come on 31 carries this year.
- Shae Wyatt’s team-leading 181 receiving yards (60.3 yards per game) have come on eight receptions with one touchdown.
- DeaJaun McDougle has reeled in eight passes for 128 yards (42.7 yards per game) this year.
- Jha’Quan Jackson’s six grabs have netted him 99 yards (33.0 ypg) and one touchdown.
Southern Miss Players to Watch
- The team’s top rusher, Frank Gore Jr., has carried the ball 46 times for 270 yards (90.0 per game), with three touchdowns this year.
- This season Ty Keyes has racked up 12 carries for 56 yards (18.7 per game) and one touchdown.
- Jakarius Caston’s team-leading 171 receiving yards (57.0 yards per game) have come on 12 receptions with two touchdowns.
- Jason Brownlee has reeled in eight passes for 157 yards (52.3 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Jalen May’s two catches this season have resulted in 87 yards (29.0 ypg) and one touchdown.
Where To Watch Tulane vs. Southern Miss
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.