The Charlotte 49ers (1-3) will look to upset the South Carolina Gamecocks (1-2) on Saturday, September 24, 2022 at Williams-Brice Stadium. The Gamecocks are heavy favorites in this one, with the line posted at 23 points. The over/under is set at 65 in the outing.
South Carolina vs. Charlotte Predictions
South Carolina vs. Charlotte Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
South Carolina vs. Charlotte Betting Trends
- South Carolina has covered the spread one time over three games with a set spread.
- South Carolina’s games have gone over the total once this season.
- South Carolina has been the moneyline favorite only one other time so far this season, a game they won.
- South Carolina has not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -2300 or shorter.
- Charlotte has covered the spread one time this season (1-3-0).
- Charlotte is winless against the spread when it’s 23-point underdogs or more (0-1).
- This year, three Charlotte games have gone over the point total.
- This season, Charlotte has won one out of the three games in which it has been the underdog.
- Charlotte has played as an underdog of +1110 or more once this season and lost that game.
South Carolina vs. Charlotte: Over/Under Trends
- South Carolina and its opponents have combined to score more than 65 points in a game once this season.
- A total of of Charlotte’s games finished with a combined score higher than 65 points this season.
- The point total for the matchup of 65 is 16.0 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Gamecocks (24.0 points per game) and the 49ers (25.0 points per game).
- The 80.6 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 15.6 more than the 65 total in this contest.
- This season the average total for Gamecocks games is 55.7 points, 9.3 fewer than the over/under of 65 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 4.9 points more than the average over/under in 49ers’ games this season (60.1 points).
South Carolina Players to Watch
- Spencer Rattler has thrown for 721 yards (240.3 ypg) to lead South Carolina, completing 59.4% of his passes and collecting two touchdown passes and five interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Juju McDowell, has carried the ball 21 times for 82 yards (27.3 per game), with one touchdown this year. He’s also caught seven passes for 50 yards (16.7 per game).
- This season MarShawn Lloyd has rushed for 75 yards (25.0 per game) on 27 carries with two touchdowns, while also hauling in 107 yards (35.7 per game) on 10 catches and one touchdown.
- Antwane Wells Jr.’s 244 receiving yards (81.3 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s registered 15 receptions and one touchdown.
- Jalen Brooks has put together a 170-yard season so far (56.7 receiving yards per game), hauling in 11 passes.
Charlotte Players to Watch
- Chris Reynolds leads Charlotte with 597 passing yards (149.3 ypg) on 45-of-62 passing with seven touchdowns compared to one interception this season.
- Shadrick Byrd’s team-high 162 rushing yards (40.5 per game) have come on 46 carries this year.
- This season Chavon McEachern has taken 34 carries for 140 yards (35.0 per game) and one touchdown.
- Elijah Spencer’s 319 receiving yards (79.8 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s registered 16 receptions and one touchdown.
- Grant Dubose has totaled 314 receiving yards (78.5 yards per game) and five touchdowns, reeling in 25 passes this year.
- Victor Tucker’s 24 grabs are good enough for 233 yards (58.3 ypg) and three touchdowns.
Where To Watch South Carolina vs. Charlotte
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.