The No. 6 Oklahoma Sooners (3-0) will face off against their Big 12-rival, the Kansas State Wildcats (2-1) in a matchup on Saturday, September 24, 2022 at Gaylord Family Oklahoma Memorial Stadium. The Sooners are notable favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 13 points. The over/under is set at 53.5 in the contest.
Oklahoma vs. Kansas State Predictions
Oklahoma vs. Kansas State Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Oklahoma vs. Kansas State Betting Trends
- Oklahoma has covered the spread in a game two times this season (2-1-0).
- The Sooners are 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 13-point favorites.
- Oklahoma’s games have yet to go over the total once this season.
- Oklahoma has yet to lose a game it was the moneyline favorite this season, going 3-0.
- Oklahoma has played as a moneyline favorite of -540 or shorter in only two games this season, and it won both.
- Kansas State has covered the spread two times this season (2-1-0).
- Games involving Kansas State have yet to hit the over once this season.
- Kansas State will play as the underdog for the first time this season.
- Kansas State has not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +397 odds on them winning this game.
Oklahoma vs. Kansas State: Over/Under Trends
- Oklahoma and its opponents have combined to score more than 53.5 points in a game twice this season.
- Kansas State has not finished a game this season with a combined score higher than 53.5 points.
- The over/under for the matchup of 53.5 is 16.8 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Sooners (42.3 points per game) and the Wildcats (28.0 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 19.7 points per game, 33.8 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Sooners games is 65.3 points, 11.8 more than the over/under of 53.5 points for this contest.
- Wildcats games have an over/under of 50.8 points this season, 2.7 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Oklahoma Players to Watch
- Dillon Gabriel has 759 passing yards (253.0 ypg) to lead Oklahoma, completing 66.7% of his passes and recording seven touchdown passes this season. He’s also helped out on the ground with 65 rushing yards (21.7 ypg) on 16 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- The team’s top rusher, Eric Gray, has carried the ball 37 times for 286 yards (95.3 per game), with two touchdowns this year.
- This season Marcus Major has collected 127 yards (42.3 per game) on 24 attempts with four touchdowns.
- Marvin Mims’ 310 receiving yards (103.3 yards per game) lead the team. He has 14 receptions with two touchdowns.
- Theo Wease has collected 120 receiving yards (40.0 yards per game) and one touchdown, reeling in eight passes this year.
- Drake Stoops’ eight catches have netted him 90 yards (30.0 ypg) and one touchdown.
Kansas State Players to Watch
- Adrian Martinez has been a dual threat to lead Kansas State in both passing and rushing. He has 304 passing yards (101.3 ypg), completing 62.1% of his passes and throwing one touchdown pass this season. He’s rushed for 150 yards (50.0 ypg) on 39 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- Deuce Vaughn’s team-high 352 rushing yards (117.3 per game) have come on 62 carries, with three touchdowns this year.
- Malik Knowles’ team-high 92 receiving yards (30.7 yards per game) have come on 10 receptions.
- Phillip Brooks has totaled 63 receiving yards (21.0 yards per game), hauling in four passes this year.
- Kade Warner’s eight catches this season have resulted in 60 yards (20.0 ypg) and one touchdown.
Where To Watch Oklahoma vs. Kansas State
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.