Both the New York Yankees (87-58) and Milwaukee Brewers (78-67) are looking for another big outing from batters on a hot streak when the teams square off on Sunday at 2:10 PM ET, at American Family Field. Josh Donaldson is currently on a two-game homer streak for the Yankees, and Willy Adames has also homered in two games in a row for the Brewers.
The Yankees are the road favorite (-178) versus the Brewers (+151). The Yankees will give the ball to Gerrit Cole (11-7) versus the Brewers and Jason Alexander (2-3). The over/under for this game is 7.5.
Yankees vs. Brewers Predictions
Yankees vs. Brewers Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Yankees vs. Brewers Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- New York went 9-2 over the 11 games it was a moneyline favorite in its last 10 matchups.
- In their last 10 outings, the Yankees and their opponents combined to hit the over on the run total 11 times (14 of the 10 games had set totals).
- New York’s ATS record is 6-8-0 over its past 10 games.
- Over the past 10 games, Milwaukee has been the underdog twice and won both contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Brewers and their opponents are 5-5-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- Milwaukee has five wins against the spread in its last 10 chances.
Yankees vs. Brewers Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Gerrit Cole
- The Yankees are 14-17-0 against the spread when Cole starts.
- The Yankees have a 20-11 record in Cole’s 31 starts this season when they were favored on the moneyline.
- Cole’s team has compiled an 18-11 record in his 29 starts.
- Cole’s starts hit the over on the run total 17 times in 31 games with a set total this season.
Projected starter: Jason Alexander
- Alexander and his team have a record of 4-6-0 against the spread when he starts.
- His team has been victorious in 75% of the games he’s started as the moneyline underdog with a record of 3-1.
- Alexander’s team has won four of his 10 starts this season.
- In Alexander’s 10 starts with a total, the teams have hit the over four times.
Yankees Batting Leaders
- Aaron Judge has racked up a team-best batting average of .312, and paces the Yankees in home runs (57) and runs batted in (123).
- Judge’s home runs rank first in MLB and he ranks first in RBI in MLB.
- Judge heads into this matchup on an eight-game hitting streak. During his last 10 outings he is batting .444 with two doubles, three home runs, 11 walks and six RBI.
- Gleyber Torres has 25 doubles, a triple, 21 home runs and 32 walks while batting .245.
- Torres ranks 47th in home runs and 74th in RBI this season.
- Torres heads into this game on a seven-game hitting streak. During his last 10 games he is hitting .295 with three doubles, three home runs, four walks and 11 RBI.
- Isiah Kiner-Falefa has 19 doubles, three home runs and 31 walks while hitting .270.
- Kiner-Falefa heads into this game on a three-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .313 with four walks and two RBI.
- Giancarlo Stanton is batting .212 with seven doubles, 26 home runs and 44 walks.
Brewers Batting Leaders
- Adames is batting .237 this season with a team-high 30 home runs and 92 RBI.
- Among all batters in MLB, Adames ranks 12th in homers and 11th in RBI.
- Adames has safely hit in eight games in a row. During his last 10 outings he is batting .306 with three doubles, four home runs, seven walks and 13 RBI.
- Rowdy Tellez is slugging .461 this season, with a team-best 30 homers while driving in 81 runs.
- Tellez ranks 12th among batters in the big leagues in homers, and 26th in RBI.
- Christian Yelich’s batting average of .262 leads all Milwaukee hitters this season.
- Yelich enters this game on a three-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .318 with a double, a walk and four RBI.
- Andrew McCutchen has 114 hits and an OBP of .308 to go with a slugging percentage of .391 this season.
Where To Watch Yankees vs. Brewers
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.