The Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (2-1) will look to upset the No. 25 Miami Hurricanes (2-1) on Saturday, September 24, 2022 at Hard Rock Stadium. The Hurricanes are without a doubt the favorites in this one, with the line posted at 26 points. An over/under of 53.5 points has been set for the outing.
Miami vs. Middle Tennessee Predictions
Miami vs. Middle Tennessee Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Miami vs. Middle Tennessee Betting Trends
- Miami has covered the spread one time in three games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 26-point favorites or more, the Hurricanes have an ATS record of 1-1.
- Miami’s games have gone over the total once this season.
- Miami has been the moneyline favorite only one other time so far this season, a game they won.
- Miami has played as a moneyline favorite of -4238 or shorter in just one game this season, which it won.
- Middle Tennessee is 2-1-0 against the spread this year.
- Middle Tennessee games have gone over the total once this season.
- Middle Tennessee has split the two games it has played as underdogs this season.
- Middle Tennessee has not been a bigger underdog this season than the +1517 moneyline set for this game.
Miami vs. Middle Tennessee: Over/Under Trends
- Miami and its opponents have combined to exceed Saturday’s total of 53.5 points once this season.
- This season, Middle Tennessee has played one game with a combined score higher than 53.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 66.3 points per game, 12.8 points more than the point total of 53.5 for this game.
- These two teams give up a combined 35.3 points per game, 18.2 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Hurricanes have seen a 52.2 average over/under in their games this season, 1.3 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- Blue Raiders’ games have a total points bet of 56.8 points this season, 3.3 points more than the over/under for this game.
Miami Players to Watch
- Tyler Van Dyke has 669 passing yards (223.0 ypg) to lead Miami, completing 63.2% of his passes and collecting three touchdown passes and one interception this season.
- Henry Parrish Jr. has carried the ball 53 times for a team-high 299 yards (99.7 per game), with four touchdowns this year.
- This season Thaddius Franklin Jr. has rushed for 126 yards (42.0 per game) on 22 carries with three touchdowns.
- Xavier Restrepo’s 172 receiving yards (57.3 yards per game) lead the team. He has 11 receptions with one touchdown.
- Michael Redding III has put up a 105-yard season so far (35.0 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown, reeling in eight passes.
- Keyshawn Smith’s six catches have turned into 91 yards (30.3 ypg) and one touchdown.
Middle Tennessee Players to Watch
- Chase Cunningham has thrown for 598 yards (199.3 ypg) to lead Middle Tennessee, completing 72.6% of his passes and tossing four touchdown passes and two interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Frank Peasant, has carried the ball 44 times for 218 yards (72.7 per game), with five touchdowns this year.
- This season Stone Frost has piled up four carries for 33 yards (11.0 per game).
- Izaiah Gathings’ 156 receiving yards (52.0 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s collected 20 receptions.
- Yusuf Ali has racked up 128 receiving yards (42.7 yards per game) and one touchdown, hauling in 16 passes this year.
- Jaylin Lane’s seven receptions have netted him 101 yards (33.7 ypg) and one touchdown.
Where To Watch Miami vs. Middle Tennessee
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.