The North Texas Mean Green (2-2) will look to upset the Memphis Tigers (2-1) on Saturday, September 24, 2022 at the Liberty Bowl Memorial Stadium. The Tigers are considerable favorites in this one, with the spread posted at 12.5 points. The over/under is set at 68.5 in the contest.
Memphis vs. North Texas Predictions
Memphis vs. North Texas Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Memphis vs. North Texas Betting Trends
- Memphis has covered the spread in a matchup one time this season (1-2-0).
- The Tigers have not covered a spread when playing as at least 12.5-point favorites (0-1).
- This season, each one of Memphis’ games has hit the over.
- Memphis has been the moneyline favorite just two other times so far this season, and they won both of the games.
- Memphis has played as a moneyline favorite of -482 or shorter in just one game this season, which it won.
- North Texas is 1-3-0 against the spread this season.
- North Texas games have gone over the total twice this year.
- North Texas has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- North Texas has played as an underdog of +359 or more once this season and won that game.
Memphis vs. North Texas: Over/Under Trends
- This season, Memphis games have gone over this game’s 68.5-point over/under twice.
- This season, two North Texas games have ended with more combined scoring than Saturday’s point total of 68.5.
- The total for the matchup of 68.5 is two points more than the combined points per game averages for the Tigers (34.7 points per game) and the Mean Green (31.8 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 67.8 points per game, 0.7 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Tigers games is 12.2 points fewer than the over/under of 68.5 points in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 6.7 points more than the average over/under in Mean Green’s games this season (61.8 points).
Memphis Players to Watch
- Seth Henigan has 940 passing yards (313.3 ypg) to lead Memphis, completing 67.4% of his passes and recording six touchdown passes this season. He’s also contributed on the ground with 35 rushing yards (11.7 ypg) on 25 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- Jevyon Ducker’s team-high 147 rushing yards (49 per game) have come on 20 carries, with two touchdowns this year.
- This season Brandon Thomas has rushed for 107 yards (35.7 per game) on 30 carries with two touchdowns.
- Gabriel Rogers’ team-high 214 receiving yards (71.3 yards per game) have come on 12 receptions.
- Joe Scates has reeled in three passes for 151 yards (50.3 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- Eddie Lewis has hauled in 10 catches for 150 yards (50 ypg) and one touchdown this season.
North Texas Players to Watch
- Austin Aune has thrown for 945 yards (236.3 ypg) to lead North Texas, completing 54.7% of his passes and collecting nine touchdown passes and four interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Ayo Adeyi, has carried the ball 48 times for 330 yards (82.5 per game), with one touchdown this year.
- This season Oscar Adaway III has racked up 57 carries for 298 yards (74.5 per game) and four touchdowns.
- Roderic Burns’ 275 receiving yards (68.8 yards per game) lead the team. He has 13 receptions with one touchdown.
- Jay Maclin has hauled in six passes for 158 yards (39.5 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Jyaire Shorter’s eight grabs this season have resulted in 151 yards (37.8 ypg) and one touchdown.
Where To Watch Memphis vs. North Texas
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.