The South Florida Bulls (1-2) will look to upset the Louisville Cardinals (1-2) on Saturday, September 24, 2022 at Cardinal Stadium. The Cardinals are notable favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 13 points. The over/under for the contest is 63.5 points.
Louisville vs. South Florida Predictions
Louisville vs. South Florida Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Louisville vs. South Florida Betting Trends
- Louisville is 1-2-0 against the spread this season.
- Louisville’s games have gone over the total once this season.
- Louisville has been the moneyline favorite only one other time so far this season, a game they lost.
- Louisville has yet to play a game with moneyline odds of -535 or shorter.
- South Florida has covered the spread one time this year (1-2-0).
- South Florida has a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 13-point underdogs.
- All South Florida games have gone over the total this year.
- South Florida has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- South Florida is 0-0 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +387 or more on the moneyline.
Louisville vs. South Florida: Over/Under Trends
- Louisville and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under of 63.5 points once this season.
- This season, one South Florida game has ended with more combined scoring than Saturday’s over/under of 63.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 49.6 points per game, 13.9 points fewer than the over/under of 63.5 for this contest.
- These two teams surrender a combined 60.4 points per game, 3.1 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Cardinals games is 58.0 points, 5.5 fewer than the over/under of 63.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 4.0 points more than the average over/under in Bulls’ games this season (59.5 points).
Louisville Players to Watch
- Micale Cunningham has thrown for 590 yards (196.7 ypg) to lead Louisville, completing 60% of his passes and recording one touchdown pass and three interceptions this season. He’s also run for 282 yards (94.0 ypg) on 47 carries with three rushing touchdowns.
- This season Tiyon Evans has taken 32 carries for 164 yards (54.7 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Tyler Hudson’s team-high 209 receiving yards (69.7 yards per game) have come on 15 receptions.
- Ahmari Huggins-Bruce has collected 160 receiving yards (53.3 yards per game), reeling in seven passes this year.
- Braden Smith’s eight grabs have netted him 71 yards (23.7 ypg).
South Florida Players to Watch
- Gerry Bohanon leads South Florida with 507 passing yards (169.0 ypg) on 46-of-86 passing with zero touchdowns and four interceptions this season. He also has 139 rushing yards (46.3 ypg) on 21 carries while scoring one touchdown on the ground.
- Brian Battie has carried the ball 27 times for a team-high 269 yards (89.7 per game), with three touchdowns this year.
- Xavier Weaver’s team-high 252 receiving yards (84.0 yards per game) have come on 20 receptions.
- Jimmy Horn Jr. has recorded 62 receiving yards (20.7 yards per game), hauling in four passes this year.
- Omarion Dollison’s two catches have netted him 46 yards (15.3 ypg).
Where To Watch Louisville vs. South Florida
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.