In a clash of Big 12 teams, the Iowa State Cyclones (3-0) will face off against the No. 17 Baylor Bears (2-1) in a matchup on Saturday, September 24, 2022 at Jack Trice Stadium. The line forecasts must-see action, with Iowa State favored by 2 points. The over/under is set at 44.5 in the outing.
Iowa State vs. Baylor Predictions
Iowa State vs. Baylor Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Iowa State vs. Baylor Betting Trends
- Iowa State has covered the spread in a matchup two times this season (2-1-0).
- The Cyclones are 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 2-point favorites.
- This season, Iowa State’s games have hit the over once.
- Iowa State has been the moneyline favorite just two other times so far this season, and they won both of the games.
- Iowa State has played as a moneyline favorite of -123 or shorter in just two games this season, and it won both.
- Baylor has covered the spread twice over three games with a set number.
- Baylor is winless against the spread when it has played as 2-point underdogs or more (0-1).
- Baylor games have gone over the total once this season.
- Baylor lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- Baylor has a record of 0-0 when it is set as an underdog of +102 or more by oddsmakers this season.
Iowa State vs. Baylor: Over/Under Trends
- This season, Iowa State games have hit the over on this game’s 44.5-point over/under twice.
- Every game featuring Baylor this season has finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s total of 44.5.
- The Cyclones average 31.7 points per game against the Bears’ 43.7, amounting to 30.9 points over the game’s point total of 44.5.
- The 23.3 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 21.2 fewer than the 44.5 total in this contest.
- The Cyclones have seen a 47.3 average over/under in their games this season, 2.8 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 7.0 points separates the average total points bet in Bears’ games (51.5 points) and this contest’s over/under (44.5 points).
Iowa State Players to Watch
- Hunter Dekkers leads Iowa State with 745 passing yards (248.3 ypg) on 78-of-105 passing with eight touchdowns compared to three interceptions this season.
- Jirehl Brock’s team-high 280 rushing yards (93.3 per game) have come on 50 carries, with one touchdown this year. He’s also tacked on 10 catches for 53 yards (17.7 per game).
- This season Deon Silas has racked up 75 yards (25.0 per game) on 16 carries with two touchdowns.
- Xavier Hutchinson’s 319 receiving yards (106.3 yards per game) lead the team. He has 28 receptions with five touchdowns.
- Sean Shaw Jr. has hauled in eight passes for 86 yards (28.7 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Jaylin Noel’s 12 catches have yielded 77 yards (25.7 ypg).
Baylor Players to Watch
- Blake Shapen leads Baylor with 535 passing yards (178.3 ypg) on 50-of-74 passing with four touchdowns compared to one interception this season. He also adds 31 rushing yards (10.3 ypg) on 11 carries while scoring two touchdowns on the ground.
- Richard Reese has carried the ball 34 times for a team-high 237 yards (79.0 per game), with five touchdowns this year.
- This season Craig Williams has rushed for 137 yards (45.7 per game) on 28 carries with two touchdowns.
- Hal Presley’s 93 receiving yards (31.0 yards per game) lead the team. He has seven receptions with one touchdown.
- Monaray Baldwin has caught four passes for 84 yards (28.0 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Seth Jones’ six catches have netted him 69 yards (23.0 ypg).
Where To Watch Iowa State vs. Baylor
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.