The No. 5 Clemson Tigers (3-0) will face off against a fellow ACC opponent, the No. 21 Wake Forest Demon Deacons (3-0) in a matchup on Saturday, September 24, 2022 at Truist Field. The Tigers are considerable favorites in this one, with the spread posted at 7 points. The over/under is set at 56.5 in the outing.
Clemson vs. Wake Forest Predictions
Clemson vs. Wake Forest Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Clemson vs. Wake Forest Betting Trends
- Clemson has put together a record of 1-2-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 7-point favorites or more, the Tigers have an ATS record of 1-2.
- Clemson’s games have gone over the total once this season.
- Clemson has been listed as the moneyline favorite just two other times so far this season, and they won both of the games.
- Clemson has played as a moneyline favorite of -273 or shorter in only two games this season, and it won both.
- Wake Forest has covered the spread two times this season (2-1-0).
- Games involving Wake Forest have hit the over twice this year.
- Wake Forest has not played a game this season while listed as the underdog.
- Wake Forest has not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +218 odds on them winning this game.
Clemson vs. Wake Forest: Over/Under Trends
- Clemson and its opponents have combined to score more than 56.5 points in a game once this season.
- There have been two games featuring Wake Forest this season with more combined scoring than Saturday’s point total of 56.5.
- The Tigers average 41.3 points per game against the Demon Deacons’ 42.0, totaling 26.8 points over the matchup’s point total of 56.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 37.7 points per game, 18.8 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Tigers have seen a 51.8 average over/under in their games this season, 4.7 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- Demon Deacons’ games have a total points bet of 65.0 points this season, 8.5 points more than the over/under for this game.
Clemson Players to Watch
- D.J. Uiagalelei has been a dual threat to lead Clemson in both passing and rushing. He has 661 passing yards (220.3 ypg), completing 64.8% of his passes and throwing five touchdown passes and one interception this season. He’s rushed for 126 yards (42.0 ypg) on 27 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- Will Shipley has carried the ball 32 times for a team-high 249 yards (83.0 per game), with six touchdowns this year.
- Beaux Collins’ team-high 158 receiving yards (52.7 yards per game) have come on nine receptions with three touchdowns.
- Antonio Williams has put up a 133-yard season so far (44.3 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown, hauling in nine passes.
- Joseph Ngata’s seven catches have netted him 105 yards (35.0 ypg).
Wake Forest Players to Watch
- Sam Hartman leads Wake Forest with 625 passing yards (208.3 ypg) on 44-of-71 passing with seven touchdowns compared to two interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Christian Turner, has carried the ball 31 times for 149 yards (49.7 per game), with two touchdowns this year.
- This season Justice Ellison has piled up 113 yards (37.7 per game) on 31 carries with one touchdown.
- A.T. Perry’s 222 receiving yards (74.0 yards per game) lead the team. He has 12 receptions with one touchdown.
- Donavon Greene has reeled in 12 passes for 184 yards (61.3 yards per game) this year.
- Ke’Shawn Williams’ eight receptions are good enough for 151 yards (50.3 ypg).
Where To Watch Clemson vs. Wake Forest
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.