The Indiana Hoosiers (3-0) will look to upset the Cincinnati Bearcats (2-1) on Saturday, September 24, 2022 at Nippert Stadium. The Bearcats are significant favorites in this one, with the spread posted at 8.5 points.
Cincinnati vs. Indiana Predictions
Cincinnati vs. Indiana Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Cincinnati vs. Indiana Betting Trends
- Cincinnati has covered the spread once over three games with a set spread.
- The Bearcats are 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 8.5-point favorites.
- This season, each one of Cincinnati’s games has hit the over.
- Cincinnati has been listed as the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and they won both of the games.
- Cincinnati has played as a moneyline favorite of -334 or shorter in just two games this season, and it won both.
- Indiana has covered the spread once over three games with a set spread.
- This year, Indiana games have hit the over twice.
- Indiana will play as the underdog for the first time this season.
- Indiana has not been a bigger underdog this season than the +255 moneyline set for this game.
Cincinnati vs. Indiana: Over/Under Trends
Cincinnati Players to Watch
- Ben Bryant leads Cincinnati with 863 passing yards (287.7 ypg) on 69-of-98 passing with seven touchdowns compared to two interceptions this season.
- Charles McClelland has carried the ball 33 times for a team-high 211 yards (70.3 per game), with three touchdowns this year. He’s also tacked on seven catches for 70 yards (23.3 per game).
- This season Corey Kiner has collected 130 yards (43.3 per game) on 26 attempts with three touchdowns.
- Tyler Scott’s 238 receiving yards (79.3 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 16 receptions and two touchdowns.
- Tre Tucker has caught 12 passes for 183 yards (61.0 yards per game) this year.
- Jadon Thompson has hauled in seven grabs for 110 yards (36.7 ypg) this season.
Indiana Players to Watch
- Connor Bazelak has 891 passing yards (297.0 ypg) to lead Indiana, completing 56.6% of his passes and collecting five touchdown passes and two interceptions this season.
- Shaun Shivers has carried the ball 50 times for a team-high 241 yards (80.3 per game), with two touchdowns this year.
- This season Josh Henderson has rushed for 130 yards (43.3 per game) on 24 carries with two touchdowns, while also catching three passes for 47 yards (15.7 per game).
- Cam Camper’s 292 receiving yards (97.3 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s registered 23 receptions and one touchdown.
- D.J. Matthews has put up a 201-yard season so far (67.0 receiving yards per game) with two touchdowns, reeling in 15 passes.
- Emery Simmons’ eight catches are good enough for 86 yards (28.7 ypg).
Where To Watch Cincinnati vs. Indiana
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.