The Chicago White Sox (75-71) visit the Detroit Tigers (54-90) at 12:10 PM ET on Sunday, with both teams hoping to win the series.
The White Sox are the road favorite (-165) versus the Tigers (+140). Drew Hutchison will take the mound for the Detroit Tigers, but there’s been no pitching decision announced by the Chicago White Sox yet. The game’s over/under is set at 8.
White Sox vs. Tigers Predictions
White Sox vs. Tigers Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
White Sox vs. Tigers Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Chicago has a 6-3 record from the nine games it was favored on the moneyline over its last 10 matchups.
- Over their last 10 matchups — all had a set run total — the White Sox and their opponents combined to go over the total six times.
- Chicago has gone 6-4-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- In 10 games over the last 10 matchups when set as the underdog by bookmakers, Detroit has a record of 4-6.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Tigers and their opponents have combined to hit the over four times.
- Detroit has won seven of its last 10 games against the spread.
White Sox vs. Tigers Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Drew Hutchison
- The right-hander did not pitch as the moneyline underdog last season.
White Sox Batting Leaders
- Jose Abreu leads the White Sox in runs batted in (71) and has accumulated a team-best batting average of .309.
- In baseball, Abreu ranks 98th in home runs and 43rd in RBI.
- Andrew Vaughn’s 16 home runs lead his team.
- Vaughn ranks 86th in home runs and 49th in RBI among hitters in MLB action.
- Elvis Andrus is hitting .256 with 30 doubles, 14 home runs and 37 walks.
- Andrus has hit safely in five games in a row. During his last five outings he is batting .409 with a double, a home run, a walk and an RBI.
- Luis Robert is batting .288 with 18 doubles, 12 home runs and 17 walks.
Tigers Batting Leaders
- Javier Baez leads Detroit in batting average (.239), home runs (13) and runs batted in (57) this season.
- Baez’s home run total ranks 121st in the big leagues, and he is 88th in RBI.
- Baez brings a five-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is batting .500 with a double, a triple, a home run, a walk and two RBI.
- Harold Castro is batting .265 with an OBP of .295 and a slugging percentage of .373 this season.
- Castro currently is 248th in home runs and 182nd in RBI in the major leagues.
- Jeimer Candelario is slugging .350 this season, with a team-high 13 home runs. He’s also collected 45 RBI.
- Jonathan Schoop has collected 89 hits this season and has an OBP of .234. He’s slugging .321 on the year.
Where To Watch White Sox vs. Tigers
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.