The Los Angeles Dodgers aim to secure their 100th victory this year when they square off against the San Francisco Giants on Saturday at 9:05 PM ET, at Oracle Park.
The Dodgers are away and heavy favorites (-347) at the Giants (+274). Julio Urias (16-7) is the starter in this one for the Los Angeles Dodgers. The San Francisco Giants have yet to tab a starter for this game. The total for this game is 7.5.
Dodgers vs. Giants Predictions
Dodgers vs. Giants Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Dodgers vs. Giants Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Los Angeles has a 7-3 record across the 10 games it was favored on the moneyline in its last 10 matchups.
- Over their last 10 matchups — all had a set run total — the Dodgers and their opponents combined to go over the total six times.
- Los Angeles has put together a 7-3-0 record against the spread over its past 10 games.
- San Francisco has played as the underdog in eight of its past 10 games and has gone 3-5 in those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Giants and their opponents are 1-9-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- San Francisco has a record of 5-5-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Dodgers vs. Giants Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Julio Urías
- The Dodgers are 17-11-0 ATS in Urías’ 28 starts with a set spread.
- The Dodgers are 18-10 in Urías’ 28 starts this season with Los Angeles as the moneyline favorite.
- Urías’ team has won 18 of his 27 starts.
- Urías’ starts hit the over on the run total eight times in 28 games with a set total this season.
Dodgers Batting Leaders
- Freddie Freeman leads the Dodgers with a .327 batting average.
- In MLB action, Freeman ranks 54th in home runs and 10th in RBI.
- Freeman has hit safely in two straight games. During his last five outings he is batting .474 with a double, two home runs, four walks and six RBI.
- Mookie Betts’ 34 home runs lead his team.
- Betts ranks eighth in home runs among batters in MLB action and 34th in RBI.
- Trea Turner has racked up a team-best 97 runs batted in.
- Turner takes a 12-game hitting streak into this game. In his last 10 games he is batting .289 with four doubles, two triples, a home run, three walks and nine RBI.
- Will Smith is hitting .257 with 24 doubles, a triple, 22 home runs and 55 walks.
Giants Batting Leaders
- Wilmer Flores leads San Francisco in runs batted in with 65 and has a batting average of .229.
- Among all hitters in the big leagues, Flores’ home run total is 65th, and his RBI total is 61st.
- Thairo Estrada is batting .262 to lead San Francisco, while adding 13 homers and 55 runs batted in this season.
- Estrada ranks 121st in home runs and 97th in RBI among all major league hitters this year.
- Joc Pederson’s 22 home runs lead all San Francisco hitters, and he’s slugging .513.
- Mike Yastrzemski is batting .207 with an OBP of .304 and a slugging percentage of .365 this season.
Where To Watch Dodgers vs. Giants
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.