The Chicago Cubs (62-83) and Colorado Rockies (63-82) meet on Sunday at 2:20 PM ET at Wrigley Field, attempting to break a 1-1 series tie.
The Rockies are road underdogs (+115) against the Cubs (-135). The Chicago Cubs will give the start to Javier Assad (1-1, 2.53 ERA), who is looking for win No. 2 on the season, and the Rockies will turn to Ryan Feltner (2-8, 6.12 ERA).
Cubs vs. Rockies Predictions
Cubs vs. Rockies Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Cubs vs. Rockies Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Chicago has a 1-4 record across the five games it was favored on the moneyline in its last 10 matchups.
- In their last 10 outings, the Cubs and their opponents combined to go over the run total one time (all 10 games had set totals).
- Chicago is 4-6-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Colorado has played as the underdog in nine of its past 10 games and has gone 5-4 in those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Rockies and their opponents are 4-6-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- Colorado has a record of 7-3-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Cubs vs. Rockies Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Javier Assad
- The Cubs have a 3-1-0 record against the spread in Assad’s starts.
- The Cubs were the moneyline favorite for one Assad start this season — they lost.
- In Assad’s four starts, his team is 2-2.
- Assad has started four games with a set total this season. His team has gone under in each of them.
Projected starter: Ryan Feltner
- Feltner and his team have a record of 7-8-0 against the spread when he starts.
- When he is the starting pitcher, Colorado has a record of 3-11 this season when they are the underdog on the moneyline.
- Feltner’s team has won three of his 15 starts.
- Out of Feltner’s 15 starts with a total this season, eight have hit the over.
Cubs Batting Leaders
- Ian Happ has sent home a team-best 67 runs batted in.
- In MLB, Happ ranks 72nd in homers and 53rd in RBI.
- Happ has hit safely in two straight games. During his last five outings he is hitting .400 with a home run, three walks and two RBI.
- Nico Hoerner’s .291 batting average paces his team.
- Hoerner ranks 185th in home runs and 132nd in RBI among hitters in baseball.
- Hoerner has safely hit in six straight games. During his last 10 outings he is batting .314 with three doubles, two triples, a home run, a walk and four RBI.
- Patrick Wisdom paces the Cubs with 22 home runs.
- Christopher Morel has 16 doubles, four triples, 13 home runs and 32 walks while batting .238.
Rockies Batting Leaders
- C.J. Cron leads Colorado in home runs (28) and runs batted in (97) this season while batting .263.
- In all of MLB, Cron ranks 17th in homers and sixth in RBI.
- Brendan Rodgers is batting .261 with an OBP of .319 and a slugging percentage of .397 this season.
- Rodgers ranks 157th overall in homers and 78th in RBI this year.
- Charlie Blackmon has 128 hits this season and a slash line of .258/.307/.414.
- Ryan McMahon has collected 117 hits this season and has an OBP of .331. He’s slugging .414 on the year.
- McMahon has hit safely in three straight games. In his last five games he is batting .300 with a double, two home runs, a walk and three RBI.
Where To Watch Cubs vs. Rockies
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.