Matt Chapman leads the Toronto Blue Jays (82-63) into a contest against the Baltimore Orioles (75-68) following his two-homer performance in a 6-3 victory over the Orioles. It starts at 3:07 PM ET on Saturday.
The Orioles are an underdog (+138 on the moneyline) when they visit the Blue Jays (-164). The Blue Jays will start Jose Berrios (10-5) against the Orioles and Kyle Bradish (3-6). The game’s total is set at 8.5.
Blue Jays vs. Orioles Predictions
Blue Jays vs. Orioles Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Blue Jays vs. Orioles Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Toronto was the moneyline favorite for each of its last 10 games, and finished 7-3 in those matchups.
- In their last 10 outings (all 10 of them had set totals), the Blue Jays and their opponents combined to go over the run total three times.
- Toronto’s record against the spread is 5-5-0 over its past 10 games.
- Baltimore has played as the underdog in four of its past 10 games and lost each of those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Orioles and their opponents have failed to hit the over six times.
- Baltimore has two wins against the spread in its last 10 chances.
Blue Jays vs. Orioles Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: José Berríos
- The Blue Jays have a 14-14-0 ATS record in Berrios’ 28 starts that had a set spread.
- The Blue Jays have been the moneyline favorite in 23 of Berrios’ starts this season, and they went 18-5 in those games.
- Over Berrios’ 28 starts, his team is 21-7.
- Berrios has had 28 starts that bookmakers set a total for this season, and 16 of those outings finished over the total.
Projected starter: Kyle Bradish
- Bradish’s team is 14-5-0 against the spread this season in his starts.
- His team is 10-6 this season when he starts and they are the moneyline underdog.
- In games Bradish has started, his team is 12-7.
- In games Bradish has started this season, the teams are 10-7-2 at hitting the over.
Blue Jays Batting Leaders
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr. has a team-high 28 home runs.
- Guerrero’s home runs rank 16th in MLB and he ranks 21st in RBI in MLB.
- Guerrero takes a 10-game hitting streak into this game. During his last 10 outings he is hitting .295 with four doubles, a home run, a walk and three RBI.
- Bo Bichette has racked up 88 runs batted in to lead his team.
- Bichette ranks 35th in homers and 15th in RBI among MLB hitters this season.
- Bichette has safely hit in nine straight games. In his last 10 games he is hitting .390 with six doubles, a triple, two home runs, two walks and eight RBI.
- George Springer is batting .258 with 19 doubles, three triples, 21 home runs and 50 walks.
- Alejandro Kirk’s .295 batting average paces his team.
Orioles Batting Leaders
- Anthony Santander is batting .249 this season with a team-high 27 home runs and 79 RBI.
- Among all hitters in the majors, Santander’s home run total is 23rd, and his RBI total is 27th.
- Cedric Mullins is batting .265 to lead Baltimore, while adding 14 homers and 55 runs batted in this season.
- Mullins ranks 108th in homers and 96th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Mullins has hit safely in two straight games. During his last five outings he is hitting .333 with a triple, a home run and two RBI.
- Ryan Mountcastle leads Baltimore in RBI with 79 while batting .243 with 22 home runs.
- Austin Hays has collected 119 hits this season and has an OBP of .306. He’s slugging .414 on the year.
Where To Watch Blue Jays vs. Orioles
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.