Rashaad Penny hits the field in Sunday’s game, which starts at 4:05 PM ET on FOX, with several player prop bets available to place bets on. The San Francisco 49ers (0-1) will be Penny and the Seattle Seahawks’ (1-0) opponent in this Week 2 matchup at Levi’s Stadium.
Penny Rushing Insights
- Penny averaged 74.9 rushing yards per game over the course of last year, 24.4 more than Sunday’s prop total.
- In 23.5% of his games last season (four of 17), Penny put up more than 50.5 rushing yards.
- Last season sportsbooks set an average rushing yards over/under of 46.5 for Penny. He outpaced that, picking up 74.9 yards per game on the ground.
- Penny hit the over on his rushing yards total in four games (50.0%) out of eight opportunities last year.
- Penny had a rushing touchdown in four games last season, including multiple rushing TDs on two of those occasions.
Penny Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Penny’s 4.8 receiving yards per game average from last season is 2.7 fewer than his prop bet over/under in Sunday’s outing (7.5).
- Penny recorded more than 7.5 receiving yards twice in 17 games last season (11.8%).
- Penny had an average receiving yards prop bet over/under of 7.9 per game a year ago. He averaged 3.1 fewer yards per game than that average.
- Penny went over on his prop bets for receiving yards in 12.5% of his games (one of eight) last year.
- Penny had no receiving touchdowns in 10 games last year.
San Francisco 49ers Rankings (2021)
- The 49ers had the NFL’s seventh-ranked defense against the run last season, giving up 103.5 yards per game.
- The Seahawks are up against the NFL’s 21st-ranked D in terms of rushing TDs conceded last season (17).
Where To Watch Rashaad Penny
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.