Check out what oddsmakers have installed for Najee Harris’ player prop bets in Sunday’s NFL action, as he takes to the field at 1:00 PM ET broadcast on CBS. The Week 2 contest sees Harris’ Pittsburgh Steelers (1-0) take the field at Acrisure Stadium in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania against the New England Patriots (0-1).
Harris Rushing Insights
- Harris racked up 70.6 rushing yards per game last season, better than Sunday’s prop total of 51.5 yards.
- Harris would have hit the over on his rushing yards prop bet total for this week (51.5) in 10 of 18 games last season.
- Harris’ average rushing yards over/under last year was 70.9 yards, which he fell short of by 0.3 per game.
- Harris hit the rushing yards over in nine of 17 opportunities (52.9%) last season.
- Harris had a rushing touchdown in seven games last year, but no games with multiple rushing TDs.
Harris Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Harris averaged 27.5 receiving yards per game last season, 13.0 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (14.5).
- Harris gained more than 14.5 receiving yards in 72.2% of his games last year (13 of 18).
- Harris’ average prop bet for receiving yards was an over/under of 26.7 last year. He put up 0.8 more yards per game than that average.
- Harris went over on receiving yards prop bets in 29.4% of his games (five of 17) last year.
- Harris had a receiving touchdown in three of 17 games last year, but had no games with multiple receiving TDs.
New England Patriots Rankings (2021)
- In terms of defending against the run, the Patriots were 22nd in the league last season, conceding 123.7 yards per game.
- The Patriots allowed nine rushing touchdowns last year, first in the NFL.
Where To Watch Najee Harris
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.