Check out what sportsbooks have posted for Mike Evans’ player prop bets in Sunday’s NFL action, as he takes to the field at 1:00 PM ET broadcast on FOX. The New Orleans Saints (1-0) will be Evans and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers’ (1-0) opponent in this Week 2 matchup at Caesars Superdome.
Evans Receiving Insights
- Last season, Evans racked up 64.7 receiving yards per game, 4.8 fewer than the over/under of 69.5 set for Sunday’s outing.
- In 57.9% of his games last year (11 of 19), Evans had totaled more than 69.5 receiving yards.
- Evans put up 5.2 fewer receiving yards per game (64.7) than the average over/under set for him last season (69.9).
- Evans hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in seven of his 17 games (41.2%) a season ago.
- Evans had a touchdown catch nine times last year, out of 16 games played, and had multiple TD receptions four times.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
New Orleans Saints Rankings (2021)
- This week Evans will face what was the NFL’s 14th-ranked pass defense last season (224.8 yards allowed per game).
- The Saints conceded 20 passing TDs last year (1.2 per game), ranking them third among NFL defenses.
Where To Watch Mike Evans
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.