Ahead of Sunday’s game, check out Michael Pittman Jr.’s player prop bet options. He’ll take the field at 1:00 PM ET on CBS. His Indianapolis Colts (0-0-1) square off against the Jacksonville Jaguars (0-1) in Week 2 at TIAA Bank Field.
Pittman Receiving Insights
- Pittman’s 63.6 receiving yards per game average from last season is 2.1 more than his prop bet total in Sunday’s matchup (61.5).
- Pittman put up more than 61.5 receiving yards in 58.8% of his games last year (10 out of 17).
- Pittman’s average prop bet for receiving yards a season ago was 65.3 per game. He averaged 1.7 fewer yards per game than that average.
- Pittman went over on receiving yards prop bets in seven of his 17 games (41.2%) a season ago.
- Pittman had a receiving touchdown in five of 17 games last season, and multiple receiving TDs once.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Jacksonville Jaguars Rankings (2021)
- The Jaguars gave up 227.9 passing yards per game last season, with the NFL’s 17th-ranked pass defense.
- With 24 passing TDs allowed last season, the Jaguars’ defense was ranked seventh in the league.
Where To Watch Michael Pittman Jr.
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.