The Miami Marlins (59-85) and Washington Nationals (49-94) battle in NL East play, on Friday at 7:05 PM ET.
The Nationals are an underdog at home (+109) against the Marlins (-129). The Marlins will give the ball to Jesus Luzardo (3-7) versus the Nationals and Josiah Gray (7-9). The contest has a set total of 7.5.
Marlins vs. Nationals Predictions
Marlins vs. Nationals Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Marlins vs. Nationals Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Over the last 10 games, Miami has been named the moneyline favorite by bookmakers only two times, and it lost both games.
- In their last 10 matchups, the Marlins and their opponents combined to hit the over on the total six times (all 10 games had set totals).
- Miami’s ATS record is 5-5-0 over its past 10 games.
- Washington has played as the underdog in 10 of its past 10 games and won three of those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, the Nationals and their opponents are 4-6-0 in their last 10 games with a total.
- Washington has a record of 5-5-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Marlins vs. Nationals Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Jesús Luzardo
- The Marlins are 6-8-0 against the spread when Luzardo starts.
- The Marlins have a 1-4 record in Luzardo’s five starts this season when they were favored on the moneyline.
- Luzardo’s team is 3-11 over his 14 starts.
- Luzardo has started 14 contests with a total set by sportsbooks this season. The teams have combined to hit the over in four of them.
Projected starter: Josiah Gray
- Gray and his team are 14-11-0 ATS this season when he starts.
- When he is the starting pitcher, Washington has a record of 9-12 this season when they are the underdog on the moneyline.
- Gray’s team is 11-14 when he starts this season.
- Games Gray has started this season hit the over 12 times in 25 chances.
Marlins Batting Leaders
- Miguel Rojas leads the Marlins with a .234 batting average.
- Rojas’ home runs rank 248th in MLB and he ranks 233rd in RBI in MLB.
- Garrett Cooper’s 48 runs batted in are a team-high mark.
- Cooper ranks 204th in homers and 136th in RBI among MLB hitters this season.
- Jon Berti is hitting .247 with 15 doubles, two triples, three home runs and 36 walks.
- Joey Wendle is hitting .260 with 23 doubles, a triple, three home runs and 14 walks.
Nationals Batting Leaders
- Cesar Hernandez is batting .250 with one home run and 33 RBI for Washington this season.
- Hernandez ranks 402nd in homers and 229th in RBI among all batters in MLB.
- Hernandez heads into this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .316 with a double, a walk and four RBI.
- Lane Thomas’ batting average of .252 leads all Washington hitters this season.
- Thomas ranks 95th among hitters in the majors in home runs, and 131st in RBI.
- Nelson Cruz leads Washington in runs batted in (64) this season. He has a .234 batting average and a .337 slugging percentage.
- Luke Voit’s 20 home runs are most among Washington batters. He’s driven in 63 runs this season while slugging .418.
- Voit enters this game on a four-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .227 with a double, a home run, a walk and three RBI.
Where To Watch Marlins vs. Nationals
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.