Mac Jones has player props available on Sunday when he takes to the field at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS. His New England Patriots (0-1) meet the Pittsburgh Steelers (1-0) in Week 2 at Acrisure Stadium.
Jones Passing Insights
- Jones threw for 14.1 yards more per game last season (223.6) than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 12 of 18 matchups last year, Jones threw for more than 209.5 yards.
- Jones averaged 223.6 yards per game last year, which was lower than his average prop bet total (248.7).
- Jones went over on passing yards prop bets in seven of 17 opportunities last year (41.2%).
- Jones threw for a touchdown 13 times last season in 17 games played, including multiple TD passes seven times.
- In nine of 17 games last season, Jones threw an interception, including three games with multiple INTs.
Jones Rushing Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Jones’ rushing yards prop bet has been set at 4.5, compared to his average of 7.6 rushing yards per game last year.
- Jones would have hit the over on his rushing yards prop bet total for this week (4.5) in eight of 18 games last season.
- The average rushing yards prop bet for Jones last season (6.3) was just a bit lower than his season average for rushing yards (7.6).
- Jones went over his rushing yards total in 41.2% of his opportunities (seven of 17 games) last year.
- In 17 games last season, Jones did not rush for a touchdown.
Pittsburgh Steelers Rankings (2021)
- The Steelers gave up 215.1 passing yards per game last year, with the NFL’s ninth-ranked pass defense.
- The Steelers gave up 24 passing TDs last season (1.4 per game), ranking them seventh among NFL defenses.
- The Steelers’ defense intercepted opposing QBs 13 times last year (0.8 per game), 15th in the league.
Where To Watch Mac Jones
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.