Take a look at Kyler Murray’s player props set by sportsbooks for his next NFL matchup on Sunday at 4:25 PM ET airing on CBS. Murray and the Arizona Cardinals (0-1) have a Week 2 matchup with the Las Vegas Raiders (0-1) at Allegiant Stadium.
Murray Passing Insights
- Last season, Murray finished with 270.5 passing yards per game, higher than his prop bet total for this matchup (256.5).
- On nine occasions last year, Murray put together more than 256.5 yards through the air.
- Murray’s passing yards total per game of 270.5 last season was higher than his average prop bet total (270.4) by 0.1 yards.
- Last year Murray went over his passing yards prop total in five of 16 opportunities.
- Murray had a passing touchdown in 11 of 14 games last season, with multiple passing TDs in seven of them.
- In seven of 14 games last season, Murray threw an interception, including three games with multiple INTs.
Murray Rushing Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Sunday’s rushing yards prop bet for Murray is 30.5. That is 0.3 more than his average of 30.2 last season.
- Murray would have hit the over on his rushing yards prop bet total for this week (30.5) in seven of 18 games last season.
- Last season oddsmakers set an average rushing yards over/under of 34.2 for Murray. He fell just short of that, gaining 30.2 yards per game on the ground.
- Murray hit the over on his rushing yards total in six games (37.5%) out of 16 opportunities last season.
- Murray rushed for at least one touchdown four times last year, including one game with multiple rushing TDs.
Las Vegas Raiders Rankings (2021)
- The Raiders had the NFL’s 13th-ranked pass defense last season, allowing 222.9 yards per game through the air.
- The Raiders allowed 29 touchdowns through the air (1.7 per game) last year. They were 22nd in the league in that category.
- The Raiders collected six interceptions last year, 32nd in the league.
Where To Watch Kyler Murray
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.