James Robinson hits the field in Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, with several player props available to place bets on. Robinson and his Jacksonville Jaguars (0-1) have a Week 2 game against the Indianapolis Colts (0-0-1) at TIAA Bank Field.
Robinson Rushing Insights
- Robinson’s 54.8 rushing yards per game average last season is 5.3 greater than Sunday’s over/under.
- In seven of 17 games last season (41.2%) Robinson racked up more than 49.5 rushing yards.
- Last year oddsmakers set an average rushing yards prop of 63.5 for Robinson. He fell short of that, racking up 54.8 yards per game on the ground.
- Last season Robinson hit the over five times on his rushing yards prop bet (in 17 opportunities).
- Robinson rushed for at least one touchdown seven times last year, including one game with multiple rushing TDs.
Robinson Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Robinson’s 15.9 receiving yards per game average from last season is 7.4 more than his prop bet total in Sunday’s contest (8.5).
- Robinson collected more than 8.5 receiving yards in 58.8% of his games last season (10 of 17).
- Robinson had an average receiving yards prop bet over/under of 19.1 per game a year ago. He averaged 3.2 fewer yards per game than that average.
- Robinson went over on receiving yards prop bets in five of his 17 games (29.4%) a season ago.
- In 14 games last season, Robinson had no receiving touchdowns.
Indianapolis Colts Rankings (2021)
- Robinson will go up against a Colts squad that allowed 109.1 rushing yards per game last season and was the NFL’s 10th-ranked rush defense.
- The Colts gave up 10 rushing touchdowns last year, third in the NFL.
Where To Watch James Robinson
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.