Before you bet on Ezekiel Elliott’s player props in Sunday’s game, which starts at 4:25 PM ET on CBS, here are some key stats and trends to know. Elliott’s Dallas Cowboys (0-1) have a Week 2 matchup at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas against the Cincinnati Bengals (0-1).
Elliott Rushing Insights
- Elliott’s 58.9 rushing yards per game average last year is 4.4 greater than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 33.3% of his games last year (six of 18), Elliott put up more than 54.5 rushing yards.
- Elliott rushed for 9.5 fewer yards per game last year than his average rushing yards over/under (68.4).
- Elliott hit the over on his rushing yards total in five games (29.4%) out of 17 opportunities last year.
- Elliott had a rushing touchdown in eight games last year, including multiple rushing TDs on two of those occasions.
Elliott Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Elliott racked up 16.9 receiving yards per game last season, 4.4 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (12.5).
- Elliott totaled more than 12.5 receiving yards in 61.1% of his games last year (11 out of 18).
- Elliott put up 2.7 fewer receiving yards per game (16.9) than the average over/under set for him last season (19.6).
- In seven of his 17 games last season (41.2%), Elliott hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- Elliott had a touchdown catch twice last year, out of 17 games played, but did not have multiple TD receptions in either of those games.
Cincinnati Bengals Rankings (2021)
- The Bengals had the NFL’s fifth-ranked defense against the run last season, surrendering 102.5 yards per game.
- Elliott and the Cowboys will face the NFL’s 14th-ranked defense last year in terms of rushing touchdowns conceded (15).
Where To Watch Ezekiel Elliott
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.