Derek Carr has player props available on Sunday when he suits up at 4:25 PM ET live on CBS. Carr and his Las Vegas Raiders (0-1) have a Week 2 matchup with the Arizona Cardinals (0-1) at Allegiant Stadium.
Carr Passing Insights
- Carr threw for 4.9 yards less per game last season (282.6) than Sunday’s over/under.
- In eight of 18 matchups last year, Carr threw for more than 287.5 yards.
- Carr’s passing yard average of 282.6 last year was 3.3 yards higher than his average passing yards over/under of 279.3.
- Last year Carr went over his passing yards prop total in seven of 17 opportunities.
- Carr had a passing touchdown in 15 of 17 games last year, with multiple passing TDs in eight of them.
- In 12 of 17 games last season, Carr threw at least one interception, including two games with multiple INTs.
Carr Rushing Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Carr recorded 6.4 rushing yards per game over the course of last season, 2.9 more than Sunday’s over/under.
- Carr would have hit the over on his rushing yards prop bet total for this week (3.5) in 11 of 18 games last season.
- The average rushing yards over/under for Carr last year (7.7) was just a bit higher than his season average for rushing yards (6.4).
- Carr hit the over on his rushing yards total in five games (29.4%) out of 17 opportunities last season.
- In 17 games last year, Carr did not rush for a touchdown.
Arizona Cardinals Rankings (2021)
- The Cardinals had the NFL’s seventh-ranked pass defense last year, surrendering 214.4 yards per game through the air.
- The Cardinals’ defense was 25th in the NFL last season, giving up 1.8 passing touchdowns per game.
- The Cardinals’ defense picked off opposing QBs 13 times last year (0.8 per game), 15th in the NFL.
Where To Watch Derek Carr
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.