Darrell Henderson has player prop betting options available on Sunday when he takes to the field at 4:05 PM ET live on FOX. The Atlanta Falcons (0-1) will be Henderson and the Los Angeles Rams’ (0-1) Week 2 opponent in a matchup at SoFi Stadium.
Henderson Rushing Insights
- Henderson racked up 57.3 rushing yards per game last year, which falls shy of Sunday’s prop total of 60.5.
- In five games last season (23.8% of total appearances), Henderson topped 60.5 yards as a runner.
- Henderson fell short of his rushing yards prop bet average last season (58.4) by 1.1 yards per game.
- Henderson hit the rushing yards over in five of 17 opportunities (29.4%) last season.
- Henderson had a rushing touchdown in five games last season, but no games with multiple rushing TDs.
Henderson Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Henderson’s 14.7 receiving yards per game average from last season is 3.8 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s outing (18.5).
- Henderson put up more than 18.5 receiving yards in 23.8% of his games last season (five of 21).
- Henderson’s season average of 14.7 receiving yards per game was 1.2 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets last season (15.9).
- In five of his 16 games (31.2%) last season, Henderson hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- Henderson had a receiving touchdown in three of 12 games last season, but had no games with multiple receiving TDs.
Atlanta Falcons Rankings (2021)
- In terms of defending against the run, the Falcons were 27th in the NFL last year, allowing 131.9 yards per game.
- Henderson and the Rams will face the NFL’s 26th-ranked defense last season in terms of rushing touchdowns conceded (19).
Where To Watch Darrell Henderson
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.