Ahead of Sunday’s game, check out D’Andre Swift’s player prop bet options. He’ll hit the field at 1:00 PM ET on FOX. This matchup in Week 2 sees Swift’s Detroit Lions (0-1) in action at Ford Field in Detroit, Michigan against the Washington Commanders (1-0).
Swift Rushing Insights
- Swift’s rushing yards over/under is 60.5, compared to his average of 47.5 rushing yards last season.
- Swift put up more than 60.5 rushing yards in a single contest two times last season.
- Swift’s average rushing yards over/under last season was 43.7, which he outpaced by 3.8 yards per game.
- Swift hit the over on his rushing yards total set by sportsbooks in five of his 17 opportunities last season (29.4%).
- Swift ran for a touchdown in five games last season, but did not score more than one in a single game.
Swift Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Swift’s 34.8 receiving yards per game average from last season is 8.3 more than his prop bet total for Sunday’s matchup (26.5).
- Swift collected more than 26.5 receiving yards in seven out of 17 games last season (41.2%).
- Swift’s season average of 34.8 receiving yards per game last year was 2.3 more than the average over/under set for him (32.5).
- In six of his 17 games (35.3%) last season, Swift hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- Swift had a receiving touchdown in two of 13 games last year, but did not score multiple receiving TDs in a game.
Washington Commanders Rankings (2021)
- In terms of defending against the run, the Commanders were eighth in the league last season, giving up 104.4 yards per game.
- Swift and the Lions will face the NFL’s 11th-ranked defense last season in terms of rushing touchdowns allowed (14).
Where To Watch D’Andre Swift
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.