Seiya Suzuki will try to collect his 100th hit of the year (he has 98) when the Chicago Cubs (62-82) play the Colorado Rockies (62-82) at 2:20 PM ET on Saturday.
The Cubs are a home favorite (-136) against the Rockies (+116). The Cubs will give the ball to Hayden Wesneski (1-1) versus the Rockies and Jose Urena (3-6).
Cubs vs. Rockies Predictions
Cubs vs. Rockies Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Cubs vs. Rockies Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Chicago has a 2-3 record over the five games it was favored on the moneyline in its last 10 matchups.
- Over their last 10 outings (all had set totals), the Cubs combined with their opponents to hit the over on the total two times.
- Chicago’s ATS record is 5-5-0 over its past 10 games.
- Colorado has played as the underdog in nine of its past 10 games and has gone 4-5 in those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Rockies and their opponents have failed to hit the over five times.
- Colorado has six wins against the spread in its last 10 chances.
Cubs vs. Rockies Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Hayden Wesneski
- Wesneski’s team was never a moneyline favorite a season ago in games he pitched.
Projected starter: José Ureña
- Urena and his team have a record of 8-6-0 against the spread when he starts.
- His team has been victorious in 23.1% of the games he’s started as the moneyline underdog with a record of 3-10.
- Urena’s team is 4-9 when he starts this season.
- Games Urena has started this season hit the over five times in 14 chances.
Cubs Batting Leaders
- Ian Happ has racked up a team-high 67 runs batted in.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Happ’s home run total ranks 70th and his RBI tally ranks 53rd.
- Nico Hoerner’s .291 batting average paces his team.
- Hoerner currently ranks 183rd in homers and 131st in RBI in the majors.
- Hoerner has hit safely in six straight games. During his last 10 games he is hitting .314 with three doubles, two triples, a home run, a walk and four RBI.
- Suzuki has 22 doubles, a triple, 13 home runs and 38 walks while hitting .263.
- Suzuki enters this game on a four-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .333 with a home run, a walk and an RBI.
- Patrick Wisdom has shown his power as he leads his team with 22 home runs.
Rockies Batting Leaders
- C.J. Cron leads Colorado in home runs with 28 and runs batted in with 97.
- Among all batters in MLB, Cron’s home run total is 16th, and his RBI total is fifth.
- Brendan Rodgers is batting .261 with an OBP of .319 and a slugging percentage of .397 this season.
- Rodgers ranks 154th in homers and 77th in RBI among all major league hitters this season.
- Charlie Blackmon has collected 127 base hits, an OBP of .308 and a slugging percentage of .412 this season.
- Ryan McMahon has 116 hits and an OBP of .332 to go with a slugging percentage of .415 this season.
- McMahon has hit safely in two games in a row. During his last five outings he is hitting .313 with a double, two home runs, a walk and three RBI.
Where To Watch Cubs vs. Rockies
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.