Antonio Gibson has player prop betting options available on Sunday when he hits the field at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. Gibson and the Washington Commanders (1-0) square off against the Detroit Lions (0-1) at Ford Field in Week 2.
Gibson Rushing Insights
- Gibson racked up 64.8 rushing yards per game last season, better than Sunday’s over/under of 59.5 yards.
- In nine of 17 games last year (52.9%) Gibson racked up more than 59.5 rushing yards.
- Gibson’s rushing yards average of 64.8 per game last season was 1.5 more than his 63.3 average over/under.
- Last year Gibson hit the over seven times on his rushing yards prop bet (in 17 opportunities).
- Gibson had a rushing touchdown in five games last year, including multiple rushing TDs on two of those occasions.
Gibson Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Last season, Gibson averaged 18.4 receiving yards per game, 6.1 fewer than the over/under of 24.5 set for Sunday’s matchup.
- Gibson gained more than 24.5 receiving yards in 23.5% of his games last year (four out of 17).
- Gibson totaled 0.7 fewer receiving yards per game (18.4) than the average over/under set for him last season (19.1).
- Gibson hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in 29.4% of his games (five of 17) last year.
- Gibson scored a receiving touchdown three times last year, out of 16 games played, but did not have multiple TD receptions in any of those games.
Detroit Lions Rankings (2021)
- Allowing 135.1 rushing yards per game last year, the Lions had the 28th-ranked run defense in the league.
- Last year the Lions were ranked 26th in the league in rushing touchdowns allowed (19).
Where To Watch Antonio Gibson
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.