In advance of Amari Cooper’s game on Sunday, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some insights and stats to help make the best bets. Cooper and his Cleveland Browns (1-0) have a Week 2 game against the New York Jets (0-1) at FirstEnergy Stadium.
Cooper Receiving Insights
- Cooper averaged 57.7 receiving yards per game last season, 14.2 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (43.5).
- In 18 games last year, Cooper collected more than 43.5 receiving yards 10 times.
- Cooper had an average receiving yards prop bet over/under of 67.2 per game a year ago. He averaged 9.5 fewer yards per game than that average.
- Cooper hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in four of his 17 games (23.5%) a season ago.
- Cooper had a touchdown catch in seven games last season, out of 15 games played, but had multiple TD receptions only once.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
New York Jets Rankings (2021)
- The Jets had the NFL’s 30th-ranked pass defense last season, surrendering 259.4 yards per game through the air.
- With 28 passing TDs allowed last year, the Jets’ defense was ranked 20th in the NFL.
Where To Watch Amari Cooper
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.