Ahead of Sunday’s game, check out Aaron Jones’ player prop bet options. He’ll take the field at 8:20 PM ET on NBC. Jones and his Green Bay Packers (0-1) have a Week 2 game against the Chicago Bears (1-0) at Lambeau Field.
Jones Rushing Insights
- Jones’ 53.3 rushing yards per game average last season is 5.2 fewer than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 38.9% of his games last year (seven of 18), Jones put up more than 58.5 rushing yards.
- Jones’ average rushing yards prop bet last season was 61.7 yards, which he fell short of by 8.4 per game.
- Jones hit the over on his rushing yards total in six games (35.3%) out of 17 opportunities last year.
- Jones had a rushing touchdown in four games last season, but no games with multiple rushing TDs.
Jones Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Jones’ 26.1 receiving yards per game average from last season is 2.4 fewer than his prop bet over/under in Sunday’s outing (28.5).
- Jones recorded over 28.5 receiving yards in 44.4% of his games last season (eight of 18).
- Jones’ average prop bet for receiving yards last season was an over/under of 26.1 per game, which was the same as his season average for yards per game.
- In seven of his 17 games last season (41.2%), Jones hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- Jones had a touchdown catch in four games last season, out of 15 games played, but had multiple TD receptions only once.
Chicago Bears Rankings (2021)
- The Bears allowed 125.1 yards per game on the ground last season, the NFL’s 23rd-ranked rush defense.
- Last year the Bears were ranked 11th in the NFL in rushing touchdowns conceded (14).
Where To Watch Aaron Jones
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.