The St. Louis Cardinals (84-59) and Cincinnati Reds (56-86) battle in NL Central play, on Thursday at 7:45 PM ET.
The Cardinals are heavily favored at home (-283) at the Reds (+231). The starting pitchers are Miles Mikolas (11-11) for the St. Louis Cardinals, and Chase Anderson (0-3) for the Cincinnati Reds. The contest has a set total of 8.5.
Cardinals vs. Reds Predictions
Cardinals vs. Reds Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Cardinals vs. Reds Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- St. Louis has a 5-4 record from the nine games it was moneyline favorites over its last 10 matchups.
- In their last 10 matchups (all 10 of them had set totals), the Cardinals and their opponents combined to hit the over five times.
- St. Louis’ ATS record is 4-6-0 over its past 10 games.
- Cincinnati has played as the underdog in six of its past 10 games and won three of those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Reds and their opponents have failed to hit the over six times.
- Cincinnati has won four of its last 10 games against the spread.
Cardinals vs. Reds Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Miles Mikolas
- When Mikolas starts, the Cardinals have gone 17-13-0 against the spread.
- The Cardinals are 13-7 in Mikolas’ 20 starts this season with St. Louis as the moneyline favorite.
- Mikolas’ team has a 17-12 record in his starts this season.
- Mikolas’ starts with a set total this season have hit the over in 13 of 30 contests.
Projected starter: Chase Anderson
- Anderson’s team is 1-2-0 against the spread in his starts this season.
- His team is 0-2 this season when he starts and they’re underdogs on the moneyline.
- Anderson’s team is 1-2 when he starts this season.
- Out of Anderson’s three starts with a total this season, two have hit the over.
Cardinals Batting Leaders
- Paul Goldschmidt leads the Cardinals in home runs (35), runs batted in (109) and has a team-high batting average of .324.
- In MLB, Goldschmidt ranks fourth in home runs and fourth in RBI.
- Nolan Arenado has 39 doubles, a triple, 29 home runs and 45 walks while batting .298.
- Arenado ranks 15th in home runs and sixth in RBI this year.
- Arenado has safely hit in four straight games. During his last five outings he is batting .200 with two doubles, a home run, a walk and six RBI.
- Tommy Edman has 29 doubles, four triples, 13 home runs and 40 walks while batting .268.
- Brendan Donovan is batting .286 with 18 doubles, a triple, four home runs and 47 walks.
Reds Batting Leaders
- Kyle Farmer is batting .265 with 11 home runs and 66 RBI. All three of those stats lead Cincinnati hitters this season.
- Farmer’s home run total ranks 153rd in the majors, and he is 54th in RBI.
- Jonathan India is batting .257 with an OBP of .325 and a slugging percentage of .404 this season.
- India ranks 169th in homers and 213th in RBI among all major league hitters this year.
- Nick Senzel has collected 81 base hits, an OBP of .294 and a slugging percentage of .297 this season.
- Jake Fraley has 40 hits and an OBP of .344 to go with a slugging percentage of .479 this season.
Where To Watch Cardinals vs. Reds
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.