The Los Angeles Dodgers (98-44) visit the San Francisco Giants (69-74) in NL West action, at 10:15 PM ET on Friday.
The Giants (+150 underdog on the moneyline to win) hit the field versus the Dodgers (-175). The Dodgers will give the ball to Dustin May (1-2) versus the Giants and Logan Webb (13-8). The matchup has an over/under of 7.5 total runs.
Dodgers vs. Giants Predictions
Dodgers vs. Giants Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Dodgers vs. Giants Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Los Angeles has a 7-3 record over the 10 games it was a moneyline favorite in its last 10 matchups.
- In their last 10 outings (all had set totals), the Dodgers combined with their opponents to go over the run total seven times.
- Los Angeles is 7-3-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- San Francisco has played as the underdog in eight of its past 10 games and has won three of those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Giants and their opponents have failed to hit the over eight times.
- Over its last 10 games, San Francisco is 5-5-0 against the spread.
Dodgers vs. Giants Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Dustin May
- When May starts, the Dodgers are 1-3-0 against the spread.
- The Dodgers have been the moneyline favorite in four of May’s starts this season, and they went 1-3 in those games.
- May’s team has a 1-3 record in his starts this season.
- May has had four starts with a set total this season, and the teams combined go over the total in two of those outings.
Projected starter: Logan Webb
- Webb and his team are 16-13-0 ATS this season when he starts.
- His team has been victorious in 11.1% of the games he’s started as the moneyline underdog with a record of 1-8.
- Webb’s team has won 16 of his 29 starts this season.
- In Webb’s 30 starts with a total, the teams have hit the over 15 times.
Dodgers Batting Leaders
- Freddie Freeman paces the Dodgers with a team-best batting average of .325.
- Freeman’s home runs rank 51st in MLB and he ranks 11th in RBI in MLB.
- Mookie Betts’ 34 home runs are a team-high mark.
- Betts ranks seventh in homers and 33rd in RBI among MLB hitters this season.
- Trea Turner paces the Dodgers with 96 runs batted in.
- Turner has safely hit in 11 games in a row. In his last 10 outings he is batting .289 with four doubles, two triples, two home runs, three walks and 10 RBI.
- Will Smith has 24 doubles, a triple, 22 home runs and 54 walks while hitting .258.
- Smith has safely hit in two games in a row. In his last five games he is hitting .200 with a double, a home run, three walks and an RBI.
Giants Batting Leaders
- Wilmer Flores is batting .231 for San Francisco with a team-high 65 RBI.
- Flores’ home run total ranks 62nd in MLB, and he is 60th in RBI.
- Thairo Estrada is batting .264 to lead San Francisco, while adding 13 homers and 55 runs batted in this season.
- Estrada ranks 119th overall in homers and 95th in RBI this year.
- Joc Pederson’s 22 home runs lead all San Francisco hitters, and he’s slugging .516.
- Mike Yastrzemski has 88 hits and an OBP of .307 to go with a slugging percentage of .368 this season.
Where To Watch Dodgers vs. Giants
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.