The Los Angeles Dodgers (98-43) have a 2-0 series lead, hoping to sweep the Arizona Diamondbacks (66-75) on Wednesday at Chase Field, at 9:40 PM ET.
As the favorite, the Dodgers (-134 on the moneyline to win) visit the Diamondbacks (+113). Zach Davies gets the start for the Arizona Diamondbacks, but there’s been no pitching decision announced by the Los Angeles Dodgers yet. The contest has an over/under of 9.
Dodgers vs. Diamondbacks Predictions
Dodgers vs. Diamondbacks Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Dodgers vs. Diamondbacks Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Los Angeles was the moneyline favorite in each of its last 10 games, and went 8-2 in those matchups.
- In their last 10 outings (all 10 of them had set totals), the Dodgers and their opponents combined to hit the over eight times.
- Los Angeles’ record against the spread is 8-2-0 over its past 10 games.
- Arizona has played as the underdog in seven of its past 10 games and won one of those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Diamondbacks and their opponents have failed to hit the over five times.
- Arizona is 4-6-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Dodgers vs. Diamondbacks Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Zach Davies
- The righty did not pitch as the moneyline underdog in any games last season.
Dodgers Batting Leaders
- Freddie Freeman has racked up a team-high batting average of .325.
- In MLB, Freeman ranks 51st in homers and 11th in RBI.
- Mookie Betts’ 34 home runs are a team-high mark.
- Betts ranks sixth in home runs and 33rd in RBI this season.
- Trea Turner has a team-best 96 runs batted in.
- Turner has hit safely in 11 games in a row. During his last 10 games he is batting .289 with four doubles, two triples, two home runs, three walks and 10 RBI.
- Will Smith is batting .259 with 24 doubles, a triple, 21 home runs and 53 walks.
Diamondbacks Batting Leaders
- Christian Walker is batting .235 this season with a team-high 32 home runs and 79 RBI.
- Walker is 10th in homers and 25th in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- Daulton Varsho is batting .241 with an OBP of .310 and a slugging percentage of .454 this season.
- Varsho is 32nd in homers and 46th in RBI among all batters in MLB.
- Ketel Marte is slashing .243/.324/.405 this season for the Diamondbacks.
- Josh Rojas leads Arizona with a .272 batting average. He’s also hit eight homers and has 50 RBI.
Where To Watch Dodgers vs. Diamondbacks
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.