Alek Manoah aims for his 15th win of the season when the Toronto Blue Jays (79-61) host the Tampa Bay Rays (78-61) at 1:07 PM ET on Tuesday.
The Blue Jays are favored (-150 moneyline odds) when they square off against the Rays (+130). The scheduled starters are Manoah (14-7) for the Toronto Blue Jays, and Jeffrey Springs (7-4) for the Tampa Bay Rays.
Blue Jays vs. Rays Predictions
Blue Jays vs. Rays Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Blue Jays vs. Rays Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Toronto was the moneyline favorite for nine of its last 10 games, and went 8-1 in those matchups.
- In their last 10 outings, the Blue Jays and their opponents combined to hit the over four times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- Toronto has put together a 5-5-0 record against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Tampa Bay has played as the underdog three times over its past 10 games and lost each of those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Rays and their opponents have failed to hit the over six times.
- Tampa Bay has five wins against the spread in its last 10 chances.
Blue Jays vs. Rays Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Alek Manoah
- The Blue Jays have an 11-16-0 ATS record in Manoah’s 27 starts that had a set spread.
- The Blue Jays are 14-11 in Manoah’s 25 starts this season with Toronto as the moneyline favorite.
- Manoah’s team is 15-12 over his 27 starts.
- Manoah’s starts with a set total this season have hit the over in eight of 27 contests.
Projected starter: Jeffrey Springs
- Springs and his team have a record of 9-11-0 against the spread when he starts.
- When he starts a game and his team is the underdog on the moneyline, they have a record of 3-2.
- Springs’ team has won 14 of his 20 starts.
- In games Springs has started this season, the teams are 4-14-2 at hitting the over.
Blue Jays Batting Leaders
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr. leads the Blue Jays with 27 home runs.
- Among all batters in baseball, Guerrero’s home run total ranks 22nd and his RBI tally ranks 21st.
- Guerrero has hit safely in five straight games. During his last five outings he is batting .348 with three doubles, a walk and an RBI.
- Bo Bichette has capitalized on opportunities as he paces his team with 87 runs batted in.
- Bichette ranks 31st in home runs among hitters in MLB play and 16th in RBI.
- Bichette enters this game on a four-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .400 with three doubles, a triple, two home runs, two walks and seven RBI.
- George Springer is hitting .260 with 19 doubles, three triples, 19 home runs and 49 walks.
- Alejandro Kirk is batting .295 to lead his team.
Rays Batting Leaders
- Yandy Diaz leads Tampa Bay in batting average (.292) this season while adding eight home runs and 51 RBI.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Diaz’s home run total is 199th, and his RBI total is 114th.
- Randy Arozarena leads Tampa Bay in home runs with 19 and runs batted in with 76.
- Arozarena ranks 55th overall in homers and 33rd in RBI this year.
- Arozarena has safely hit in two games in a row. During his last five outings he is hitting .316 with two doubles, a walk and two RBI.
- Harold Ramirez is slashing .315/.357/.420 this season for the Rays.
- David Peralta is batting .254 with an OBP of .319 and a slugging percentage of .435 this season.
- Peralta brings a two-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is batting .235 with a double, a walk and an RBI.
Where To Watch Blue Jays vs. Rays
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.