The Los Angeles Dodgers (97-43) aim to add on to their three-game win streak when they take on the Arizona Diamondbacks (66-74) on Tuesday at 9:40 PM ET, at Chase Field.
As the favorite, the Dodgers (-198 moneyline odds to win) play at the Diamondbacks (+166). The Los Angeles Dodgers will hand the ball to Clayton Kershaw (7-3, 2.62 ERA), who is looking for win No. 8 on the season, and the Diamondbacks will turn to Merrill Kelly (12-5, 2.94 ERA). The game’s total is 7.5.
Dodgers vs. Diamondbacks Predictions
Dodgers vs. Diamondbacks Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Dodgers vs. Diamondbacks Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Los Angeles was the moneyline favorite for each of its last 10 games, and finished 7-3 in those matchups.
- Over their last 10 matchups, the Dodgers and their opponents combined to go over the run total nine times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- Los Angeles’ record against the spread is 7-3-0 over its past 10 games.
- Arizona has played as the underdog in seven of its past 10 games and won two of those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Diamondbacks and their opponents are 5-5-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- Over its last 10 games, Arizona is 5-5-0 against the spread.
Dodgers vs. Diamondbacks Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Clayton Kershaw
- The Dodgers have gone 10-7-0 against the spread when Kershaw starts.
- The Dodgers have a 10-7 record in Kershaw’s 17 starts this season when they were favored on the moneyline.
- Kershaw’s team has a 10-7 record in his starts this season.
- Kershaw’s starts with a set total this season have hit the over in eight of 17 contests.
Projected starter: Merrill Kelly
- Kelly’s team is 19-11-0 against the spread in his starts this season.
- When he starts a game and his team is the underdog on the moneyline, they have a record of 9-13.
- Kelly’s team has won 14 of his 28 starts.
- Games started by Kelly have a 14-16-0 record at hitting the over this season.
Dodgers Batting Leaders
- Freddie Freeman has a team-best batting average of .326.
- Freeman’s home runs rank 55th in MLB and he ranks 11th in RBI in MLB.
- Mookie Betts’ 34 home runs lead his team.
- Betts ranks sixth in home runs and 32nd in RBI among MLB hitters this season.
- Betts enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .211 with two doubles, a home run, four walks and three RBI.
- Trea Turner has a team-high 96 runs batted in.
- Turner enters this game on a 10-game hitting streak. In his last 10 games he is batting .289 with three doubles, two triples, two home runs, two walks and 10 RBI.
- Will Smith is hitting .259 with 24 doubles, a triple, 21 home runs and 53 walks.
Diamondbacks Batting Leaders
- Christian Walker leads Arizona in home runs (32) and runs batted in (79) this season while batting .237.
- Walker is ninth in home runs and 25th in RBI among all batters in MLB.
- Daulton Varsho is batting .241 with an OBP of .310 and a slugging percentage of .455 this season.
- Among all major league hitters, Varsho is 31st in home runs and 46th in RBI.
- Ketel Marte has 108 hits this season and a slash line of .245/.327/.409.
- Marte heads into this game on a three-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .286 with two doubles, two walks and four RBI.
- Josh Rojas leads Arizona with a .272 batting average. He’s also hit eight homers and has 50 RBI.
Where To Watch Dodgers vs. Diamondbacks
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.