The San Francisco Giants (68-73) bring a three-game winning streak into a matchup versus the Atlanta Braves (87-54), at 9:45 PM ET on Tuesday.
The Braves are a favorite (-161) at the Giants (+137). The Braves will start Kyle Wright (17-5) versus the Giants and Jakob Junis (4-5). The over/under for this game is 7.5.
Braves vs. Giants Predictions
Braves vs. Giants Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Braves vs. Giants Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Atlanta was the moneyline favorite for each of its last 10 games, and finished 7-3 in those matchups.
- Over their last 10 outings (all 10 of them had set totals), the Braves and their opponents combined to hit the over six times.
- Atlanta has a 5-5-0 record against the spread over its past 10 games.
- San Francisco has played as the underdog in seven of its past 10 games and has won three of those contests.
- The Giants and their opponents have combined to hit the over four times in their last 10 games with a total.
- Over its last 10 games, San Francisco is 6-4-0 against the spread.
Braves vs. Giants Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Kyle Wright
- When Wright starts, the Braves have gone 12-14-0 against the spread.
- The Braves are 19-3 in Wright’s 22 starts this season with Atlanta as the moneyline favorite.
- Wright’s team has a 20-6 record in his starts this season.
- Wright has had 26 starts with a set total this season, and the teams combined hit the over in nine of those games.
Projected starter: Jakob Junis
- Junis and his team are 5-10-0 ATS this season when he starts.
- His team is 3-4 this season when he starts and they are the moneyline underdog.
- In games Junis has started, his team is 9-6.
- Games Junis has started this season hit the over eight times in 15 chances.
Braves Batting Leaders
- Austin Riley has put up a team-high 36 home runs.
- Among hitters in baseball, Riley ranks third in homers and 11th in RBI.
- Riley has safely hit in two games in a row. During his last five outings he is batting .150 with a home run, a walk and an RBI.
- Matt Olson has racked up 91 runs batted in to lead his team.
- Olson currently ranks 15th in home runs and 10th in RBI in the bigs.
- Dansby Swanson leads the Braves with a team-high batting average of .283.
- Michael Harris II is hitting .311 with 24 doubles, two triples, 18 home runs and 16 walks.
- Harris II heads into this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .368 with a double, three home runs and five RBI.
Giants Batting Leaders
- Wilmer Flores is batting .233 for San Francisco with a team-high 65 RBI.
- Among all hitters in the big leagues, Flores ranks 62nd in home runs and 57th in RBI.
- Thairo Estrada’s batting average of .264 leads all San Francisco hitters this season.
- Estrada currently is 117th in homers and 91st in RBI in the big leagues.
- Estrada heads into this game on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .278 with a double, a home run and two RBI.
- Joc Pederson leads San Francisco in home runs with 22. He’s driven in 62 runs and is slugging .521.
- Mike Yastrzemski has 87 hits and an OBP of .310 to go with a slugging percentage of .370 this season.
- Yastrzemski heads into this matchup on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .250 with a double, a triple, a walk and an RBI.
Where To Watch Braves vs. Giants
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.