Julio Rodriguez leads the Seattle Mariners (79-61) into a contest versus the San Diego Padres (77-64), following his two-homer outing in an 8-7 victory over the Braves, beginning at 9:40 PM ET on Tuesday.
The Padres are favored (-120 on the moneyline to win) when they visit the Mariners (+100). The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the San Diego Padres looking to Yu Darvish (13-7), and Logan Gilbert (12-5) taking the ball for the Seattle Mariners. The matchup has an over/under of 6.5 total runs.
Padres vs. Mariners Predictions
Padres vs. Mariners Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Padres vs. Mariners Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- San Diego has a 3-1 record from the four games it was favored on the moneyline over its last 10 matchups.
- Over their last 10 outings, the Padres and their opponents combined to go over the run total nine times (all 10 games had set totals).
- San Diego’s ATS record is 3-7-0 over its past 10 games.
- Seattle has played as the underdog in four of its past 10 games and has gone 2-2 in those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Mariners and their opponents are 4-6-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- Seattle has a record of 8-2-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Padres vs. Mariners Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Yu Darvish
- The Padres have a 12-14-0 ATS record in Darvish’s 26 starts with a set spread.
- The Padres have been favored on the moneyline in 18 of Darvish’s starts this season, and they went 11-7 in those games.
- Darvish’s team has won 15 of his 26 starts.
- Darvish’s starts with a set total this season have gone over the run total in nine of 26 contests.
Projected starter: Logan Gilbert
- Gilbert and his team have a record of 16-12-0 against the spread when he starts.
- His team has won 66.7% of his starts when they are underdogs on the moneyline (10-5).
- Gilbert’s team has won 18 of his 28 starts this season.
- In games Gilbert has started this season, the teams are 11-16-1 at hitting the over.
Padres Batting Leaders
- Manny Machado has put up a team-best batting average of .301, and leads the Padres in home runs (28) and runs batted in (90).
- Among all hitters in baseball, Machado’s home run total ranks 15th and his RBI tally ranks 10th.
- Juan Soto is hitting .239 with 20 doubles, two triples, 24 home runs and 119 walks.
- Soto ranks 31st in home runs and 106th in RBI among MLB hitters this season.
- Josh Bell has 28 doubles, three triples, 17 home runs and 71 walks while hitting .277.
- Jurickson Profar is batting .240 with 32 doubles, two triples, 14 home runs and 69 walks.
Mariners Batting Leaders
- Rodriguez leads Seattle in batting average (.275) this season while adding 25 home runs and 70 RBI.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Rodriguez’s home run total is 27th, and his RBI total is 42nd.
- Rodriguez takes a four-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is hitting .412 with two doubles, two home runs, five walks and four RBI.
- Ty France is batting .275 to lead Seattle, while adding 18 homers and 71 runs batted in this season.
- France ranks 62nd overall in home runs and 38th in RBI this year.
- Eugenio Suarez leads the club in homers (30) and runs batted in (82) this season.
- Suarez has safely hit in two straight games. During his last five outings he is batting .350 with five home runs, two walks and six RBI.
- J.P. Crawford is batting .252 with an OBP of .332 and a slugging percentage of .349 this season.
Where To Watch Padres vs. Mariners
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.