The Los Angeles Angels (61-80) will look to Mike Trout, on a seven-game homer streak, against the Cleveland Guardians (74-65) at 6:10 PM ET on Tuesday, at Progressive Field.
The Guardians are a home favorite (-136) against the Angels (+116). The Guardians will give the ball to Cody Morris (0-1) versus the Angels and Jose Suarez (6-6). The matchup has an over/under of 8 total runs.
Guardians vs. Angels Predictions
Guardians vs. Angels Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Guardians vs. Angels Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Cleveland has a 5-1 record from the six games it was moneyline favorites over its last 10 matchups.
- Over their last 10 outings, the Guardians and their opponents combined to hit the over five times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- Cleveland’s record against the spread is 4-6-0 over its past 10 games.
- In six games over the last 10 matchups when set as the underdog by sportsbooks, Los Angeles has a record of 1-5.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Angels and their opponents have combined to hit the over five times.
- Los Angeles has a record of 4-6-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Guardians vs. Angels Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Cody Morris
- Morris has started two games with set spreads, and the Guardians failed to cover in both chances.
- The Guardians were the moneyline favorite for one Morris start this season — they lost.
- His team lost both of the matchups he’s made an appearance in this season.
- Morris’ two starts with a total this season both went under.
Projected starter: José Suarez
- Suarez and his team are 8-8-0 ATS this season when he starts.
- His team is 3-8 this season when he starts and they are the moneyline underdog.
- Suarez’s team has won eight of his 16 starts this season.
- In games Suarez has started this season, the teams are 7-9-0 at hitting the over.
Guardians Batting Leaders
- Jose Ramirez has accumulated a team-best 26 home runs and 109 runs batted in.
- Ramirez’s home runs rank 24th in MLB and he ranks second in RBI in MLB.
- Steven Kwan is hitting .292 with 21 doubles, five triples, four home runs and 55 walks.
- Among all MLB batters, Kwan ranks 299th in homers and 185th in RBI.
- Kwan has hit safely in two games in a row. During his last five outings he is batting .316 with a home run, five walks and two RBI.
- Amed Rosario is hitting .277 with 24 doubles, seven triples, nine home runs and 23 walks.
- Andres Gimenez has a club-leading .297 batting average.
Angels Batting Leaders
- Shohei Ohtani leads Los Angeles in runs batted in with 88 while batting .267, which is also best on the team.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Ohtani ranks sixth in home runs and 15th in RBI.
- Ohtani brings a two-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is hitting .250 with two doubles, two home runs, two walks and three RBI.
- Trout’s 35 home runs are most among Los Angeles batters. He’s driven in 69 runs this season while slugging .633.
- Trout ranks fourth among hitters in the majors in homers, and 44th in RBI.
- Trout enters this matchup on a seven-game hitting streak. In his last 10 games he is batting .350 with two doubles, seven home runs, four walks and 11 RBI.
- Taylor Ward has collected 110 base hits, an OBP of .355 and a slugging percentage of .441 this season.
- Luis Rengifo has collected 108 hits this season and has an OBP of .300. He’s slugging .426 on the year.
Where To Watch Guardians vs. Angels
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.