The Cincinnati Bengals (0-1) are one-touchdown favorites on Sunday, September 18, 2022 against the Dallas Cowboys (0-0). The game has a point total set at 43.5.
Bengals vs. Cowboys Predictions
Bengals vs. Cowboys Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Bengals and Cowboys: Betting Trends
- The Bengals beat the spread 10 times in 17 games last year.
- The Bengals had one win ATS (1-2) as a 7-point favorite or greater last season.
- There were eight Bengals games (out of 17) that went over the total last season.
- The Bengals won five of the eight games they were the moneyline favorite last season (62.5%).
- In games they played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -310 or shorter, the Bengals had a 2-1 record (winning 66.7% of their games).
- The implied moneyline probability in this matchup gives the Bengals a 75.6% chance to win.
- The Cowboys beat the spread 13 times in 17 games last year.
- The Cowboys covered every time (1-0) as underdogs of 7 points or greater last season.
- Out of the 17 Cowboys’ games last season, eight hit the over.
- The Cowboys were underdogs four times last season and won twice.
- Last season, the Cowboys were at least a +248 underdog on the moneyline one time, losing that contest.
- A total of 13 times last season, the Bengals and their opponent combined for more than 43.5 points.
- Last season, 13 Cowboys games featured more than 43.5 points scored.
- These two teams scored a combined average of 58.3 points per game last season, higher than the total for this matchup by 14.8 points.
- The total for this game is 43.5 points, 0.3 higher than the combined points allowed for these two teams last season.
- The over/under in this matchup is 43.5 points, 2.5 fewer than the average total in last season’s Bengals contests.
- The average total points scored in Cowboys games last year (43.5) is 6.8 points higher than the total for this matchup.
Bengals Players to Watch
- Joe Burrow ended the season ninth overall among all players and eighth among all QBs in 2021 with 314.2 fantasy points (19.6 per game).
- Joe Mixon’s 245.9 total fantasy points a season ago (an average of 15.4 per game), were enough to place him 19th overall and third among RBs.
- Last year, Ja’Marr Chase averaged 13.2 fantasy points per game on the way to 223.6 total fantasy points. That made him the 27th-ranked fantasy player overall and the third-ranked WR.
- Tee Higgins’ 2021 fantasy season saw him finish 74th overall and 18th among WRs with 143.1 points (10.2 per game).
Cowboys Players to Watch
- Dak Prescott’s outstanding 2021 fantasy campaign saw him collect 322.6 fantasy points (20.2 per game) and finish eighth overall among all players and seventh among all QBs.
- Ezekiel Elliott ranked sixth among RBs and 32nd league-wide in fantasy standings after totaling 211.1 fantasy points (12.4 per game) last season.
- Last year, CeeDee Lamb 153.8 total fantasy points to finish as the No. 14 WR and the No. 65 fantasy player overall. He averaged 9.6 fantasy points per game.
- Dalton Schultz was third among TEs and 87th overall last season in the fantasy standings. He totaled 128.8 fantasy points (7.6 per game).
Where To Watch Bengals vs. Cowboys
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.