Jesus Aguilar has 99 hits, and will try to notch his 100th when his Baltimore Orioles (73-67) square off against the Washington Nationals (49-92) on Tuesday at 7:05 PM ET.
The Orioles are favored (-180 on the moneyline to win) when they take the field at the Nationals (+155). The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Baltimore Orioles looking to Dean Kremer (6-5), and Cory Abbott (0-2) answering the bell for the Washington Nationals. The game’s total is set at 9.
Orioles vs. Nationals Predictions
Orioles vs. Nationals Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Orioles vs. Nationals Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Baltimore went 4-2 across the six games it was a moneyline favorite in its last 10 matchups.
- In their last 10 matchups — all had a set run total — the Orioles and their opponents combined to hit the over on the total five times.
- Baltimore has put together a 3-7-0 record against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Washington has played as the underdog in 10 of its past 10 games and won four of those contests.
- The Nationals and their opponents have combined to hit the over six times in their last 10 games with a total.
- Over its last 10 games, Washington is 5-5-0 against the spread.
Orioles vs. Nationals Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Dean Kremer
- The Orioles have gone 11-5-0 against the spread when Kremer starts.
- The Orioles were the moneyline favorite for two Kremer starts this season — they won both.
- In Kremer’s 16 starts, his team is 11-5.
- Kremer’s starts with a set total this season have gone over the run total in four of 16 games.
Projected starter: Cory Abbott
- Abbott’s team is 3-2-0 against the spread this season in his starts.
- His team is 1-4 this season when he starts and they are the moneyline underdog.
- Abbott’s team has won one of his five starts.
- In Abbott’s five starts with a total, the teams have hit the over three times.
Orioles Batting Leaders
- Anthony Santander paces the Orioles with 27 home runs and 79 runs batted in.
- Santander ranks 22nd in home runs and 25th in RBI among all batters in MLB.
- Santander enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .167 with two walks and two RBI.
- Cedric Mullins has a club-leading .265 batting average.
- Mullins ranks 104th in home runs among batters in baseball and 90th in RBI.
- Ryan Mountcastle is batting .245 with 26 doubles, 21 home runs and 33 walks.
- Austin Hays is hitting .248 with 30 doubles, a triple, 15 home runs and 28 walks.
Nationals Batting Leaders
- Cesar Hernandez is batting .250 with one home run and 33 RBI for Washington this season.
- Among all hitters in the big leagues, Hernandez’s home run total is 397th, and his RBI total is 225th.
- Lane Thomas leads Washington in batting with a .255 average while slugging 15 homers and driving in 49 runs.
- Among all major league batters, Thomas ranks 94th in home runs and 127th in RBI.
- Thomas has hit safely in nine games in a row. In his last 10 outings he is batting .378 with three doubles, a triple, a home run, four walks and seven RBI.
- Nelson Cruz leads Washington in RBI with 64 while batting .235 with 10 home runs.
- Luke Voit’s 19 home runs are most among Washington batters. He’s driven in 61 runs this season while slugging .415.
- Voit has safely hit in two straight games. In his last five games he is batting .400 with two doubles, a home run, three walks and three RBI.
Where To Watch Orioles vs. Nationals
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.