The Washington Huskies (2-0) play the No. 11 Michigan State Spartans (2-0) on Saturday, September 17, 2022 at Alaska Airlines Field at Husky Stadium. The line foretells a close game, with the Huskies favored by 2 points. The over/under is set at 55 in the outing.
Washington vs. Michigan State Predictions
Washington vs. Michigan State Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Washington vs. Michigan State Betting Trends
- Washington has covered the spread in each of its two games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 2-point favorites or more, the Huskies have a perfect ATS record of 2-0.
- This season, Washington’s games have hit the over twice.
- Washington has been listed as the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game they won.
- Washington has played as a moneyline favorite of -130 or shorter in only one game this season, which it won.
- Michigan State has covered the spread two times this season (2-0-0).
- Michigan State games have yet to go over the total once this season.
- Michigan State will play as the underdog for the first time this season.
- Michigan State has not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +110.
Washington vs. Michigan State: Over/Under Trends
- Together, the two teams combine for 92 points per game, 37 points more than the point total of 55 for this matchup.
- This game’s point total is 35.5 fewer points than the 19.5 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2022.
- This season, the average total for Huskies games is 58.3 points, 3.3 more than the over/under of 55 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 0.3 points fewer than the average over/under in Spartans’ games this season (55.3 points).
Washington Players to Watch
- Michael Penix Jr. has thrown for 682 yards (341 ypg) to lead Washington, completing 69.7% of his passes and tossing six touchdown passes and one interception this season. He’s also figured in the ground game with 27 rushing yards (13.5 ypg) on four carries.
- Wayne Taulapapa has carried the ball 23 times for a team-high 151 yards (75.5 per game), with two touchdowns this year.
- This season Cameron Davis has rushed for 88 yards (44 per game) on 18 carries with three touchdowns, while also catching four passes for 37 yards (18.5 per game).
- Jalen McMillan’s 214 receiving yards (107 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s collected nine receptions and three touchdowns.
- Giles Jackson has totaled 126 receiving yards (63 yards per game), hauling in eight passes this year.
- Ja’Lynn Polk’s six receptions are good enough for 92 yards (46 ypg) and one touchdown.
Michigan State Players to Watch
- Payton Thorne has 445 passing yards (222.5 ypg) to lead Michigan State, completing 57.7% of his passes and throwing four touchdown passes and three interceptions this season. He’s also contributed on the ground with 22 rushing yards (11 ypg) on seven carries.
- Jalen Berger’s team-high 227 rushing yards (113.5 per game) have come on 33 carries, with four touchdowns this year.
- This season Jarek Broussard has rushed for 135 yards (67.5 per game) on 25 carries with two touchdowns.
- Keon Coleman’s team-high 120 receiving yards (60 yards per game) have come on six receptions with one touchdown.
- Jayden Reed has collected 107 receiving yards (53.5 yards per game), hauling in eight passes this year.
- Tre Mosley’s four catches are good enough for 77 yards (38.5 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Where To Watch Washington vs. Michigan State
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.