The Washington State Cougars (2-0) square off against the Colorado State Rams (0-2) on Saturday, September 17, 2022 at Martin Stadium. The Cougars are without a doubt the favorites in this one, with the line posted at 16.5 points. The over/under for the contest is 53 points.
Washington State vs. Colorado State Predictions
Washington State vs. Colorado State Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Washington State vs. Colorado State Betting Trends
- Washington State has covered the spread once in two games with a set spread.
- The Cougars have not covered a spread when playing as at least 16.5-point favorites (0-1).
- Washington State has been the moneyline favorite only one other time so far this season, a game they won.
- Washington State has played as a moneyline favorite of -851 or shorter in just one game this season, which it won.
- Colorado State has yet to win a game against the spread this year (0-2-0).
- Colorado State is winless against the spread when it is 16.5-point underdogs or more (0-1).
- Games involving Colorado State have yet to hit the over once this year.
- Colorado State lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- Colorado State has played as an underdog of +563 or more once this season and lost that game.
Washington State vs. Colorado State: Over/Under Trends
- The over/under for the contest of 53 is 19.5 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Cougars (20.5 points per game) and the Rams (13 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 58 points per game, five more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Cougars have seen a 56.3 over/under in their games this season, 3.3 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 6.5 points separates the average total points bet in Rams’ games (59.5 points) and this matchup’s over/under (53 points).
Washington State Players to Watch
- Cameron Ward leads Washington State with 415 passing yards (207.5 ypg) on 42-of-68 passing with four touchdowns compared to two interceptions this season.
- Nakia Watson has carried the ball 28 times for a team-high 150 yards (75 per game), with one touchdown this year. He’s also tacked on three catches for 48 yards (24 per game) and one touchdown.
- This season Jaylen Jenkins has rushed for 37 yards (18.5 per game) on seven carries.
- Donovan Ollie’s team-high 101 receiving yards (50.5 yards per game) have come on 12 receptions.
- Renard Bell has put up an 83-yard season so far (41.5 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown, hauling in six passes.
- De’Zhaun Stribling’s 10 grabs have netted him 67 yards (33.5 ypg) and one touchdown.
Colorado State Players to Watch
- A’jon Vivens has carried the ball 22 times for a team-high 76 yards (38 per game) this year.
- This season David Bailey has racked up 34 yards (17 per game) on 14 carries.
- Tory Horton’s 255 receiving yards (127.5 yards per game) lead the team. He has 15 receptions with four touchdowns.
- Melquan Stovall has racked up 75 receiving yards (37.5 yards per game), hauling in eight passes this year.
- Ty McCullouch’s seven receptions are good enough for 43 yards (21.5 ypg).
Where To Watch Washington State vs. Colorado State
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.