The Toronto Blue Jays (78-60) have a 2-0 series lead, aiming to sweep the Texas Rangers (59-79) on Sunday at Globe Life Field, at 2:35 PM ET.
The Rangers are an underdog at home (+135) against the Blue Jays (-155). The scheduled starters are Trevor Richards (3-1) for the Toronto Blue Jays, and Martin Perez (10-6) for the Texas Rangers. The contest has a set total of 7.5.
Blue Jays vs. Rangers Predictions
Blue Jays vs. Rangers Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Blue Jays vs. Rangers Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Toronto has an 8-1 record from the nine games it was moneyline favorites over its last 10 matchups.
- Over their last 10 matchups, the Blue Jays and their opponents combined to go over the run total five times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- Toronto has gone 6-4-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- In 10 games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, Texas has a record of 1-9.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Rangers and their opponents have failed to hit the over six times.
- Texas has a record of 5-5-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Blue Jays vs. Rangers Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Trevor Richards
- Richards has started just one game with a set spread, which the Blue Jays covered.
- The Blue Jays were favored on the moneyline for one Richards start this season — they won.
- His team won the only game he’s appeared in this season.
- Richards’ only start with a total this season went under.
Projected starter: Martín Pérez
- When Pérez starts, his team is 20-7-0 against the spread this season.
- When he is the starting pitcher, Texas has a record of 7-6 this season when they are the underdog on the moneyline.
- Pérez’s team is 17-10 when he starts this season.
- Games started by Pérez have a 15-11-1 record at hitting the over this season.
Blue Jays Batting Leaders
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr. has launched a team-best 27 home runs.
- Guerrero’s home runs rank 20th in MLB and he ranks 17th in RBI in MLB.
- Guerrero takes a three-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last five games he is batting .167 with a double, a walk and an RBI.
- Bo Bichette has totaled 84 runs batted in to pace his team.
- Bichette ranks 35th in home runs and 16th in RBI among MLB hitters this season.
- Bichette has safely hit in two games in a row. During his last five outings he is batting .522 with four doubles, a triple, five home runs, two walks and 11 RBI.
- George Springer is hitting .264 with 19 doubles, three triples, 19 home runs and 46 walks.
- Springer enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .174 with two doubles and three walks.
- Alejandro Kirk has a club-best .298 batting average.
Rangers Batting Leaders
- Corey Seager is batting .247 this season with a team-high 29 home runs.
- Among all hitters in the majors, Seager ranks 12th in home runs and 32nd in RBI.
- Seager brings a two-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is hitting .136 with a double, a walk and two RBI.
- Marcus Semien has 136 hits and an OBP of .301 to go with a slugging percentage of .415 this season.
- Semien is 42nd overall in homers and 41st in RBI this year.
- Semien heads into this game on a five-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .261 with three doubles and two RBI.
- Nate Lowe’s batting average of .304 leads all Texas hitters this season.
- Adolis Garcia leads Texas in runs batted in with 87 while batting .249 with 23 homers.
Where To Watch Blue Jays vs. Rangers
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.