The Texas Longhorns (1-1) face the UTSA Roadrunners (1-1) on Saturday, September 17, 2022 at Darrell K Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium. The Longhorns are heavy favorites in this one, with the spread posted at 14.5 points.
Texas vs. UTSA Predictions
Texas vs. UTSA Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Texas vs. UTSA Betting Trends
- Texas has put together a record of 2-0-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 14.5-point favorites or more, the Longhorns have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- Texas has been listed as the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game they won.
- Texas has not yet played a game with moneyline odds of or shorter.
- UTSA has covered in each of the two opportunities it has had with a set spread this season (2-0-0).
- Every game involving UTSA has hit the over so far this year.
- UTSA lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- UTSA has a record of 0-0 when it is set as an underdog of or more by sportsbooks this season.
Texas vs. UTSA: Over/Under Trends
Texas Players to Watch
- Bijan Robinson’s team-high 128 rushing yards (64.0 per game) have come on 31 carries, with two touchdowns this year. He’s also added 113 yards (56.5 per game) on six catches with one touchdown.
- This season Roschon Johnson has rushed for 50 yards (25.0 per game) on 10 carries with one touchdown.
- Xavier Worthy’s 121 receiving yards (60.5 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s totaled seven receptions.
- Jordan Whittington’s 10 grabs have turned into 90 yards (45.0 ypg).
UTSA Players to Watch
- Frank Harris has thrown for 696 yards (348.0 ypg) to lead UTSA, completing 68.2% of his passes and recording six touchdown passes and one interception this season. He’s also run for 93 yards (46.5 ypg) on 16 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- This season Brenden Brady has piled up 25 carries for 87 yards (43.5 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Zakhari Franklin’s 222 receiving yards (111.0 yards per game) lead the team. He has 20 receptions with two touchdowns.
- Joshua Cephus has racked up 218 receiving yards (109.0 yards per game) and one touchdown, reeling in 17 passes this year.
- De’Corian Clark’s 13 catches have yielded 160 yards (80.0 ypg) and three touchdowns.
Where To Watch Texas vs. UTSA
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.